i contacted my friends friend, and he just bought me 7 apps :D

Reckless Getaway

Can Knockdown 2

ADWLauncher EX

Talking Tom Cat 2

Homerun Battle 3D

Toki Tori

Space Physics

^^My ICICI CC also got declined after buying 5 apps :(. Then i called the CC, they informed its due to their systems fraudulent prevention measurement!

Since multiple transaction for the same amount(0.1C), so they asked me how many you will do such that per day.. i told them to make 20 and immediatly it started to work:)

Standard chartered is handling it better. They called me after the fifth purchase and asked me if all the $0.10 are legit transactions and if they should continue to approve. Loved the fact that they keep a check.

smnrock said:
^^My ICICI CC also got declined after buying 5 apps :(. Then i called the CC, they informed its due to their systems fraudulent prevention measurement!

Since multiple transaction for the same amount(0.1C), so they asked me how many you will do such that per day.. i told them to make 20 and immediatly it started to work:)

vinayaga said:
Standard chartered is handling it better. They called me after the fifth purchase and asked me if all the $0.10 are legit transactions and if they should continue to approve. Loved the fact that they keep a check.

Barclays called me up on the second transaction itself that too within minutes of transaction to confirm with me that they are indeed legit transactions done by me.

vinayaga said:
Usually ICICI too make calls, last they called me during touchpad firesale, since i used more than 5 times on that day! May be this time, they didnt call because i used around 2AM IST :p

Game Dev Story

Jelly Defense

Shazam Encore

Sentinel 3: Homeworld

my Beach HD

Farm Frenzy

baseball superstar 2011

Spirit HD

Need for Speed Shift

Paper Camera (Repeat)

edit : toddler spanish

Why paper camera added today???

prasanth11 said:
No such calls from HDFC brought 7apps yesterday,lets see today how HDFC bank acts or not for my cc

hdfc does not care bout all this.

as long as their money (monthly bill ) coming through .

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bf,

went to purchase nfs,

it reads tthis app cant be purchased in your device country.

wth

Game Dev Story

Jelly Defense

Shazam Encore

Sentinel 3: Homeworld

my Beach HD

Farm Frenzy

baseball superstar 2011

Spirit HD

Need for Speed Shift

Toddle Spanish

10 for 4th day

Can anyone confirm this, if I make the payment online (I'm in office), and then can I download the app (at home), say after 3-4 hours or may be after a day?

ahh good thing Paper Camera was on today, forgot to buy it on the first day.. :D - DAY 4

bought these today

1.Shazam Encore

2.Paper Camera

3.Jelly Defense

CAN'T BUY NFS for region restrictions i guess...

any other suggestions??

I don't even visit game section of market usually.

Didn't even know Android now has such quality games. This sale is great way to get people spending in market :p

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note using Tapatalk Pro.

pratikb said:
guys what we do about need for speed?

I would like to purchase this game .

theoracle said:
This NEED FOR SPEEDâ„¢ Shift one could be bought in India, don't know the differences .

yes, we can only purchase the EA Netherland Games. dunno why. I have purchased the shift from EA netherlands long back, no difference in game I guess. some region restriction crap.

Edit: I can't buy any of today's apps yet :|

_

Back