Android Market Apps for 10 cents

mk76 said:
Finally got it through. Some issue with ICICI debit card. Tried other bank and it worked.
Which card has worked for you? I have tried ICICI VISA debit card and SBI VISA debit card.. But none had worked.. :(
Looks like I will need to register for ICICI B2 a/c.. Any idea how much time it takes before I will be able to use the VCC?

188007 said:
Which card has worked for you? I have tried ICICI VISA debit card and SBI VISA debit card.. But none had worked.. :(

Looks like I will need to register for ICICI B2 a/c.. Any idea how much time it takes before I will be able to use the VCC?

guess what? my sem is going on, my UBI visa debit card has cvc no, but never works for any transaction except in ATM, and i can not go to bank to request a cc :(

Guys bought beautiful widgets....but got two messages confirmign deduction of $0.10 and then $1.00 on my city bank master credit card !!
am i missing something here?

swapyworld said:
Guys bought beautiful widgets....but got two messages confirmign deduction of $0.10 and then $1.00 on my city bank master credit card !!

am i missing something here?
The 1$ deduction happens when you add a new card, it's a authorization request from Google. It is totally refundable and will reflect in your account within 14 days :)

Crossx said:
The 1$ deduction happens when you add a new card, it's a authorization request from Google. It is totally refundable and will reflect in your account within 14 days :)

thanks man...so its is linked to my account now...and wont be deducted next time i purchase anything...right?

188007 said:

ICICI had some issue. I have raised a complaint with. Citibank (Mastercard) worked for me.

Guys, the 1USD being charged is just an authorization transaction. Its only to validate the card. It would NOT actually be charged to any one of you. Its charged only the first time you use your card with google (and for that matter, with any merchant).

You can purchase the app and not download too.

Gutted to miss out yesterday . Bought Read it later pro and beautiful widgets.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Guys, the 1USD being charged is just an authorization transaction. Its only to validate the card. It would NOT actually be charged to any one of you. Its charged only the first time you use your card with google (and for that matter, with any merchant).

I have used ICICI MasterCard Debit Card to pay for Swiftkey yesterday, but it says transaction declined & 51.3 rs got deducted from my ICICI account.

Do the card is faulty(not acceptable) or 1st time it will be deducted, next transaction it wont...

Please help !!!!!

I have bought more apps and games in last 2 days than in last 2 years :p

Guys, buy Christmas HD and Star Chart. Its worth it. Trust me on it. The Live Wallpaper is the best of its kind I have ever seen.

okay i bought - Day 3

Reckless Getaway - > the video of the game looks really awesome

ADWLauncher EX -> one of the best custom UI there is

Talking Tom Cat 2 -> REALLY?

Toki Tori -> again the videos of the game looks really good..

Has anyone been able to use a DEBIT card for buying from Market? I am unable to add my HDFC debit card :(

The CC linked to my account keeps getting declined :( It's my Mom's so I can't really dwell much into the problem. I already bought yesterdays apps. The problem started today after DLing Tetris. :/

Help! Yelp!

Back