PC Peripherals Best Printer/AIO for Home use

Praks said:
Oh are these two diff models ? I thought it was same.

Can you pls tell whats diff ?
1. Cartridge difference.

2. 1050 has an onsite replacement warranty for 1yr and in F2418 it is 1yr offsite replacement warranty.

3. 1050 has an envelope feeder, and the pages go in from the top and printed ones come out from the bottom, whereas in F2418, both things happen at the bottom.

Onsite is a service engineer will come to your home to resolve the problem and offsite is when you take it to the service center

Can anyone help provide info on how the Epson TX550W (available in India) compares to the NX515 (I guess not available in India)? Any feedback on how good the TX550W is? TIA.

avoid epson .. in printers always chose hp .. spare parts and cartridges are a big problem with any other brand other than hp ..this is not my advise but the salesperson at chroma told me that ..if ur buying a printer stick to hp

Thanks for that input. Which is a comparable model from HP at the same price (around 8.5k net)? This one has Wi-Fi, which is important for me, as well as CISS capable.

Bump to this topic.

What is the present scenario.

Please suggest one of the present model which can be refilled locally and the cartridges are not chip setted.Facing alot of problem with canon mp160 as its chip settled.

So among the following which has the easiest and cheapest refilling options available??

Canon MP 258 / HP 2418 / HP 1050 / HP 4688 / HP 4788 (For wifi)

Ruling out epson since I had a bad experience with their ink jet printers

Back