PC Peripherals Corsair Service Centre Policy in india

I had submitted the corsair psu at kaizen yesterday at 11 am, and have received a replacement brand new sealed psu today at 12. Had mailed them regarding my urgency and they responded very well. Awesome support!!!

I would also like to add to good support that I have received twice from Kaizen serve so far , both the time faulty components were replaced with brand new ones.

the number don't work :mad:

means that toll free number is never attended as the bell goes on

rest good

but even after giving them the light bill for address they didn't found my home

courier company sucks @ this now :(

my pc running on iball 250 watt 4 years old and 2 yrs not used smps due to this

they should provid the information throught the site so that the owner can keep a track of the shipping :(

I'm purchasing a ram from one of TE users, guy doesn't have bill. Will i be able to claim warranty on the basis of serial number?

P.s - Ram has got lifetime warranty?

The great corsair and its support india.
its official call center no. 18004254234 is not reachable from Airtel.
Its no. Is not reachable from major network.
it went through tata indicom.

Nobody picks up.

Contacted Mumbai office of Kaizen.
Got Bangalore no.
Nobody picks up the phone their also.
I hate and I regret to say that I purchased corsair.

pratikb said:
The great corsair and its support india.

its official call center no. 18004254234 is not reachable from Airtel.

Its no. Is not reachable from major network.

it went through tata indicom.

According to me if u are not able to connect to that number using airtel then there is a problem with your connection... and If u call an 1800 number u get charged international rates (Please correct me if I am wrong)... And you might not have international calling facility on Airtel...

pratikb said:
I hate and I regret to say that I purchased corsair.

Just downright shooting the service just because you have had a bad experience is not right... I think Corsair is one of the very few companies that provides RMA services with International standards and not the "I am doing you a favor" type of service that other manufacturers provide for their products....

I have around 4 corsair pds... And if i still have to but more then i will only get corsair ones...

Lida,

I have ISD facility activated since last 3 yrs and its not the no. I am talking of the corsair usa.I am talking about corsair india who is served by Kaizen infoserve.

What great company it is which can't have its after sales service available.

Need to RMA my Corsair VX450 in Mumbai . I guess I should be taking it to the Kaizen service centre at Lamington road . Any one has an idea of the usual turn around times for the replacement to arrive ? Dont have a spare PSU :(

Kaizen will tell you that you will get the psu within 8-9 days shipped to your home,but call their bangalore office if you don't get the psu after 1 week,they will give the exact update of your shipment and if you are lucky you might get vx550w.:)
FaH33m said:
Need to RMA my Corsair VX450 in Mumbai . I guess I should be taking it to the Kaizen service centre at Lamington road . Any one has an idea of the usual turn around times for the replacement to arrive ? Dont have a spare PSU :(

Need to RMA my Corsair VX450 in Mumbai . I guess I should be taking it to the Kaizen service centre at Lamington road . Any one has an idea of the usual turn around times for the replacement to arrive ? Dont have a spare PSU

Did you buy from Prime? if yes just give it to them, got a new one within 5 days. I think Corsair has reconsidered its decision of offering 5 years warranty on its entry level products as almost all the VX 450's I have known have been replaced between year 3-5 :p

But yeah I would go for Corsair products (even after the premium) purely for their after sales service, its simply the best.

holy crab , even after 11 day's no news of my gs600 :'(

banglore head office suck's for there services as they don't even bought to pick up the call :mad:

replacement pe bharosa mat rakhanaa as was off after just use of 3 days after rma' :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

& the best part of deal is that my psu status is not updated on there web site and Iam right now @ mumbai center khalli haat returning home :mad:

@ faheem I had rma my VX450 twice and both the time I got a new one within 5 days. I stay at chennai and the replacement came from Bangalore :)

@prince, call the b'lore office to know about your status..even in my case it was not update in their site AFAIK. They use Professional Courriers. So check whether there is a branch nearby your house :)

i was @ lamington road office for the same and there i got to know that there is no response on the defective piece :mad:

mumbai kaizar say's they don't have gs600 in stock :(

an lam reply on asking for support and that to after personally going there :/ can't they have told me that when I called them two day's back :mad:

and the b'lore people are more @@@@ don't even bought to pick up the call even after trying for more the 15 to 20 times every day :mad:

Guys if i want to get a defective ram replaced whos should i contact btw iam from chennai

and iam talking about the corsair xms 2 ram

Yeah,Only serial no will be enough,it worked when i rmaed my psu,but still if you have the invoice then take it with you,you'll get the rmaed ram to your address that's the best part.If you don't get the ram within a week or so then call their bangalore office to confirm.
Thanks for the info dude btw do i need invoice for getting the ram replaced ? i heard that if the part number is there that will be good enough

am i rite?

Back