PC Peripherals Corsair Service Centre Policy in india

corsairIndia

Recruit
Corsair Service Centre Policy

 Kaizen Infoserve Pvt Ltd is authorized to provide RMA services across 23 centres nationwide for the entire range of CORSAIR products.

 Corsair strives to complete all customer RMA cases within 5 days of deposit
- RMA cases initiated after 14:00 are considered next day.

 24 hour TAT implemented at select centres (*)
* Non-mainstream skus are subject to 5 day RMA turn around

 Warranty void conditions:
- tampering, modification, alteration or unauthorized repair.
- Serial numbers altered, tampered or removed.
- Proof of purchase altered or modified.

 Corsair or Kaizen Infoserve is not responsible for losses from RMA sent through courier to our services centres

 Customers in non-Kaizen support locations, contact the TOLL FREE NUMBER for further support.

 For all Corsair queries contact our Toll Free number
1800-425-5464 or e-mail indiaservice@corsair

wow u are back corsair FTW

btw do u sell any product i need to know if u have in stock 1000 watt power

also please sent me link of service center at listen 23 cites buddy :)

and maybe delear at DO order if u are sell product at online dealer

Nice... Appreciate the effort by Corsair India in this forum.... Hope you will be much more active & cater to an ever increasing customer base here @ TE... :)

Welcome to the TE corsair... a few months back I posted at Corsair official support that we need a Corsair representative at TE, similar to what many other forums across the world have. It seems that the Corsair people in the US listened to that.

I hope your presence here will be mutually beneficial to you as well as your consumers :)

I had purchased 4 Corsair Flash Voyagers from 4 different sellers on Ebay in Jan and Feb 2009.

One of the flash disks has gone bad and I need to get it replaced.

However, I am not able to trace the bill/invoice of it.

Can you please guide me about the RMA process?

Just spoke to the Corsair folks and they do not have any concept of a Global warranty. So if I purchased a SSD in the US and it conks off, Im on my own in India !!! Or I could pay one and a half times the price here for local warranty. When will everyone move to a single world concept ?

You should send the SSD to the Corsair H.O at Fremont, California and they would send you back the replacement. :)

There are not many players in the market ATM who honors worldwide warranty except for Dell, Apple etc.

i recently rma'ed my corsair 4gb flash voyager (again!) they didn't ask for any bill , they took and and i got a new piece couriered to me within 3 days from bangalore. the first time i got a replacement on the desk within 2 minutes. corsair will provide warranty regardless of where and whom you buy it from. my 4gb flash voyager bill went through the washing machine and was unreadable.

A lil OT :p

I was taking out my clothes from the machine when I realised that my pen drive was in my trousers and had gone through a complete cycle. Cursing myself, I put it in my pocket ( had just woken up and was wearing shorts ). Then I had breakfast and later took a bath. Put my shorts ( yes, with the pen drive ) and other clothes in the washing machine. Then when later I was taking out the clothes, I discovered what I'd done... again.

Cursing and praying at the same time, I inserted the pen drive into the computer. And to my surprise, it worked! Corsair rocks. And it is a 16GB Voyager btw. There was loads of data in it :p

Try the service center & don't mention where you bought it from... Its mostly through serial no. & not Bill so they may not notice it...

Back