PC Peripherals Corsair Service Centre Policy in india

Wow ok if i want to RMA my corsair XMS2 DDR2 ram will that be possible? what if they dont have the rams in stock what will i get then?

I am from Raipur and Kaizen Infoserve does not have an office here. My 8GB Flash Voyager has gone kaput and I tried calling their toll free number but could not reach it. The drive was purchased through a GO on TE in 2009 and the bill is of Kollam, Kerala. I don't remember who organized the GO either.

How do I get it replaced?

I finally managed to get through their toll free number and also sent an email to them. I had been asked to ship the drive to Bangalore which is their Head Office along with the print out of the RMA email which the executive sent to me. I then shipped the drive and now lets see how long do they take to send me a replacement.

Folks here have a good opinion about Kaizen's service i.e. those who've availed it. You shouldn't ideally run into problems with them.I haven't had to use their service so I'd best reserve my opinion.

Anyway, keep us posted on how the replacement goes.

I just got a brand new drive by courier as a replacement for the faulty one that I had sent to Bangalore. I am really impressed with their service and response time. Excellent work by Kaizen.

Is bill required for claiming warranty for Ram? I was given a Corsair 4gb laptop ram stick as compensation by flipkart but it came without any bill.

Back