PC Peripherals Corsair Service Centre Policy in india

corsairIndia

Recruit
Apr 2, 2009
Corsair Service Centre Policy

 Kaizen Infoserve Pvt Ltd is authorized to provide RMA services across 23 centres nationwide for the entire range of CORSAIR products.

 Corsair strives to complete all customer RMA cases within 5 days of deposit
- RMA cases initiated after 14:00 are considered next day.

 24 hour TAT implemented at select centres (*)
* Non-mainstream skus are subject to 5 day RMA turn around

 Warranty void conditions:
- tampering, modification, alteration or unauthorized repair.
- Serial numbers altered, tampered or removed.
- Proof of purchase altered or modified.

 Corsair or Kaizen Infoserve is not responsible for losses from RMA sent through courier to our services centres

 Customers in non-Kaizen support locations, contact the TOLL FREE NUMBER for further support.

 For all Corsair queries contact our Toll Free number
1800-425-5464 or e-mail indiaservice@corsair

Arun.P

Warning: Do Not Trade
Skilled
Jul 24, 2007
wow u are back corsair FTW

btw do u sell any product i need to know if u have in stock 1000 watt power

also please sent me link of service center at listen 23 cites buddy :)

and maybe delear at DO order if u are sell product at online dealer

HailStonE

Skilled
Sep 29, 2006
Nice... Appreciate the effort by Corsair India in this forum.... Hope you will be much more active & cater to an ever increasing customer base here @ TE... :)

hatter

Skilled
Dec 1, 2007
Welcome to the TE corsair... a few months back I posted at Corsair official support that we need a Corsair representative at TE, similar to what many other forums across the world have. It seems that the Corsair people in the US listened to that.

I hope your presence here will be mutually beneficial to you as well as your consumers :)

corsairIndia

Recruit
Apr 2, 2009
Hi Arun

As per request I am forwarding corsair services center contact information located across India .pls go through below mentioned link

World Wide Offices :: Kaizeninfoserve
For sales quires kindly contact corsair authorized distributor Tirupathi Enterprises and Inspan InfoTech.

About Us

&
::-inspan-::
If you required any more assistances pls contact us on our toll free number
1800-425-5464

Thank you

nishantgandhi

Disciple
Jun 25, 2008
I had purchased 4 Corsair Flash Voyagers from 4 different sellers on Ebay in Jan and Feb 2009.

One of the flash disks has gone bad and I need to get it replaced.

However, I am not able to trace the bill/invoice of it.

Can you please guide me about the RMA process?

vinayaga

Adept
Jul 9, 2009
Just spoke to the Corsair folks and they do not have any concept of a Global warranty. So if I purchased a SSD in the US and it conks off, Im on my own in India !!! Or I could pay one and a half times the price here for local warranty. When will everyone move to a single world concept ?

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
Oct 7, 2009
Top Gear Test Track
i recently rma'ed my corsair 4gb flash voyager (again!) they didn't ask for any bill , they took and and i got a new piece couriered to me within 3 days from bangalore. the first time i got a replacement on the desk within 2 minutes. corsair will provide warranty regardless of where and whom you buy it from. my 4gb flash voyager bill went through the washing machine and was unreadable.

Sei

Skilled
Aug 14, 2006
Pune
A lil OT :p

I was taking out my clothes from the machine when I realised that my pen drive was in my trousers and had gone through a complete cycle. Cursing myself, I put it in my pocket ( had just woken up and was wearing shorts ). Then I had breakfast and later took a bath. Put my shorts ( yes, with the pen drive ) and other clothes in the washing machine. Then when later I was taking out the clothes, I discovered what I'd done... again.

Cursing and praying at the same time, I inserted the pen drive into the computer. And to my surprise, it worked! Corsair rocks. And it is a 16GB Voyager btw. There was loads of data in it :p

HailStonE

Skilled
Sep 29, 2006
Try the service center & don't mention where you bought it from... Its mostly through serial no. & not Bill so they may not notice it...