IC/GO: Dell S2409 24" lcd 5yr warranty @ 14.5k 5 orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punker said:
Dude it's showing that payment is not recieved.....

Yeah it will show that for a while may be until Monday even. it takes a while to show up online. The rest of the orders all took a while to go to In Transit mode. Dell takes a bit of time to process the orders internally. Don't worry!!

im not worrying man... i can trust you... but im very impatient guy so sry for troubling you again and again... i just wanna knw ki when will i get my monitor cuz my dad was asking.....

Bhopal is a little way off, metros and all are getting them really fast but places out of the way are taking more time. So I would venture at mid-next week or so.

did anyone try tracking order on bluedart site? I ordered on tuesday and on dell site its still showing shipped from factory for couple of days.

How to get updates with domestic shipping with quotation no or customer no? Becoz bluedart asks order no for tracking.......

vishals said:
I received my S2409 today. Order was placed on Monday evening, that was fast. Thanks VN.

Yes ,

All Orders For This Exact Model Are Landing At Good Speed ,Only When I Had Booked Mr Sandeeps Order There Was a Manufacturing Delay Now everything Is Smooth .All My Local Shop Orders Are Also Processed At Good Speed Now Max Between a Week of Placing Orders ,Enjoy Your Monitor its a Great Product .People Migrating From 17" To 24" see a huge difference :hap2:

i ordered it on thursday n thank god today it's showing that work is in progress...

well now how much time will it take to ship from dell?

Punker said:
i ordered it on thursday n thank god today it's showing that work is in progress...

well now how much time will it take to ship from dell?

I think you will get it by Tue or Wednesday. For my Order, Current status is still showing - Ship From Factory while they delivered it this morning.

Thanks paaji,

Even i upgraded from 17" CRT to this one, and it's really looking nice. I have set resolution to Full HD (1920x1080), Movies, games, am enjoying it. It's a steal at this price.

Yes ,
All Orders For This Exact Model Are Landing At Good Speed ,Only When I Had Booked Mr Sandeeps Order There Was a Manufacturing Delay Now everything Is Smooth .All My Local Shop Orders Are Also Processed At Good Speed Now Max Between a Week of Placing Orders ,Enjoy Your Monitor its a Great Product .People Migrating From 17" To 24" see a huge difference :hap2:

vishals said:
I think you will get it by Tue or Wednesday. For my Order, Current status is still showing - Ship From Factory while they delivered it this morning.

He he mine was showing that until a week after.:) There online tracking system after "Shipped from factory" state is mostly bust. Once it starts saying that, you can assume its en route to you and the time it will take will be what the courier guys will need to ship to you via land (I think from Chennai), so it should be easy to figure out the time it will take to get to you.

I think by now 5 of the 7 orders have already been delivered.:hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back