IC/GO: Dell S2409 24" lcd 5yr warranty @ 14.5k 5 orders

Status
Not open for further replies.
VanishingNerd said:
He he mine was showing that until a week after.:) There online tracking system after "Shipped from factory" state is mostly bust. Once it starts saying that, you can assume its en route to you .:hap2:

yeah even i think the same
i had ordered the vostro a 840 on 1st april.
and the dell online tracker still says 'work in progress'
though i have not got it.
EDOD is: 28th april
hope i get sooner than that date
wat say?

^^sry dude i think offer is over now cuz VN tld me ki my monitor is last order and after that he won't be able to take anymore orders.....

punker, after few days status showing up as "shipped from factory" now for me it changed to "with local suppliers" transition happened in one day I think.

So i should be getting monitor today or max 2morow.

Can anyone bought this monitor in this thread give me info whether DVI or some cable present in the package? Dell site showing only power cord in package contents.....

guys finally got delivery of my monitor :D

Package has monitor, stand, VGA cable, DVI cable all in one box and in another box, power cable.

punker, transit might be about entering into right city through octroi/ municipal authorities.

Hey guys got the panel yesterday, they were shipping it on monday but to save octroi had shipped it somewhere else.... My friend got it yesterday and he brought it today at my place at morning 8 AM :p

Will post some pics later ....

Thanks VN will leave a itrade rating for the deal.....

for people waiting for the panel do not go by the tracking page it is not updated frequently, have 3-4 experience with dell on the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back