Market Section - Product Pricing n Discussions [NO Price checks]

He has already been banned. Check the updated sticky list of scammers in the marketplace.
Damn! I wonder if his token expired or if it is still up for the grabs. :D

1000024615.png

Hey TE Community members, is there any section where I can post to ask about pricing suggestions? Have a few items to sell but no idea what a right price would be

Congratulations, you're in the right place. Go ahead.
The thread title literally says No price checks.

Hey TE Community members, is there any section where I can post to ask about pricing suggestions? Have a few items to sell but no idea what a right price would be
Look up Olx, facebook groups, and past posts here. Get pricing idea from them. If still not sure, look up the price of the product if bought new (if it's discontinued, then the closest equivalent), and apply 15-20% depreciation per year based on your perception of its working life.

If still not sure, post it whatever price you want and be open to suggestions. People will suggest the right price on your thread.

Is it allowed on TE to list in FS for sale forum, a looted item at price more than loot but less than market price/ mrp ? :D
I would say it's better people sell their looted stuff here at reasonable gain than out of the forum( OLX and all)

As it might still help to save some money for a member here. Who might be buying somewhere else for higher price.

Word of advice....lot of dhani guys will come with gyan if you post a thread like that...

Just ignore them politely.

As long as you are not stealing or scamming anyone. I dont think anyone saying should bother you.

Back