Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

plz help ....
Wnt to buy games at steam, but has idbi, hdfc debit card...They are international, but wont accept in any international sites..
I have netbanking too but that is only for indian site not abroad...
What should i do?

Aakash said:
plz help ....
Wnt to buy games at steam, but has idbi, hdfc debit card...They are international, but wont accept in any international sites..
I have netbanking too but that is only for indian site not abroad...
What should i do?
Doesn't HDFC has to feature to generate virtual credit card(VCC) ?
I know of many people buying games from Steam with their HDFC or ICCI Bank VCCs.

jojothedragon said:
Doesn't HDFC has to feature to generate virtual credit card(VCC) ?

I know of many people buying games from Steam with their HDFC or ICCI Bank VCCs.

Plz enlighten in this matter, i don't know about this vcc

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Thanks M8, i consulted the hdfc phone banker, he guided me through the process.Actually,we have to first register our card for netsafe to make it use as a credit card...

He says now i can purchase online...

Joel Toms said:
Save 66% on Total War Mega Pack on Steam

I am a Total War series fan.. I have only ICICI net banking..

is it possible for me to buy this and use it in India.

Can someone tell me if this deal is worth it or not?

The Total War deal is absolutely awesome one. I had bought the same pack last year, but that time it didnt have Napolean Total war and the Empire Total war DLCs, but still cost the same price. This time around they made the deal even more awesome.

Halloween special sale is on this time on steam till 31st OCT 2011, with huge discounts on scary game titles!

So guys any recommendations? I already have Bioshock1, Left for dead 1 & 2, and Amnesia Dark Descent.

2011 Halloween Sale

AAAAANDDD the Thanksgiving sale is here !!!! 23rd-27th Nov. Today's deals :

Mass Effect 2 : $12.49

Black Ops : $29.99

Portal 2 : $10.19

Duke Nukem Forever : $6.79

and many more....plus you have the usual Publisher deals, Franchise deals, Genre deals etc etc.

Back