PlayStation 4 - News, Rumors & Speculations

Went to rhythm store in south ex they said ps4 preorders will start in 2 months and price will be 45000 after hearing the price a headache for sometime

Went to rhythm store in south ex they said ps4 preorders will start in 2 months and price will be 45000 after hearing the price a headache for sometime

Check out IVG's interview with the head of Sony India - Atindriya Bose. He pretty much confirms that the price is going to be around the 30k mark. Here's the link to the interview:

With the current USD rates, 30k is a good bet. Even after importing and paying for the duties and shipping costs, it is going to cost more or less the same. Plus no local warranty.

i wonder why they ditched the eDRAM .

Unified memory makes it easier to code for the developers. eDRAM is powerful, but each developer has to find out their own unique way of handling the memory. I believe the questionnaire which they sent out to the third-party developers really shifted their focus.

will they stop ps3 games after one year ?

It is best to assume Sony won't. The PS2 continued to get titles despite the PS3's launch and more devs. focusing on it. FIFA 14 which would release later this year would launch for the PS2 as well.

Sony wont stop ps3 games in any sitation as their sales have picked up the last year or so in India. Normally in countries like India, the flagship console is more often than not the least selling whereas i expect the PS2 nd PS3 to do better business.
My main reason in buying the PS4 is fifa 14. I am glad they are releasing it day 0 and hopefully i pick up a bundle.\

By the way, any of you guys preordered the console yet?

I am not buy it this year or the next perhaps. Just got my PS3 this year. Poore paise wasool karna hai. :p

Good for you. :)

There are a lot of exclusives released for the PS3 enough to keep one occupied for months together. As for me, I am done with all the good exclusive content sans one - Beyond: Two Souls which will release this October. No clue about The Last Guardian - I wish it makes it sooner or later. :(

http://kotaku.com/the-last-guadian-is-not-as-important-as-other-games-rig-1181769740

Hope is that it will come to PS4 but will be a delayed . It will be sad to learn if it gets abandoned.

Good for you. :)

There are a lot of exclusives released for the PS3 enough to keep one occupied for months together. As for me, I am done with all the good exclusive content sans one - Beyond: Two Souls which will release this October. No clue about The Last Guardian - I wish it makes it sooner or later. :(

3385-c8cea9af.jpg

Oh fantastic! The PS4 releases in its home country on Feb 22nd! A whole 3 month delay compared to the US/EU/AUS release (November end). The pricing is more or less same with one bundle without the PS Eye camera accessory.

I guess India is nowhere in sight!

Press release - http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/release/pdf/130909a_e.pdf

I felt that after around 6 years the scenario would be a whole lot different considering how sony and microsoft [to a lesser extent] have improved their distribution channels,

This is unforgivable on the part of these companies and boy as a gamer, I am extremely pissed.

Back