Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Expendables was awesome! 8/10 imo. Willis, Sly, Arnold scene was just hilarious from start to end. LOT of lines that will make you laugh, cheesy storyline but its an action movie and doesn't try to be Inception, probably will be the action movie of the year (Predators and Machete might give it a challenge but I found it better than A-Team). Steve Austin and Eric Roberts on the side of the bad guys just make it that much better. Statham had his scenes but I felt Jet Li's was wasted, they could have done a lot more with him.

XTechManiac said:
The Matrix(1999) -- 8.5/10

Yes, This is my first matrix movie.. Will be watching sequels one by one.. :ashamed:
Better late than never... A person who know how to handle an email account on the net by himself should have watched it.. Awesome concept...

May be I feel like I am in matrix now... "I DONNO WHY I GET THAT KIND OF FEELING" :)

Was about to go watch Expendables.. at the last minute switched to Scott Pilgrim VS The World

WHAT A MOVIE!!
Simply fantastic.. This + Inception + Despicable Me = best movies of the whole summer.

yesterday i had pleasure to watch Taken.. Superb movie. 9/10...

Also watched Thick as Thieves 7.5/10..

Can you suggest any such type of movies like Taken. I did watched bourne trilogy movies. something similar to that..

Mephistopheles said:
You are watching this now!!! You fool! Go kill yourself! :bleh:

:tongue:

mathew_p_a said:
Better late than never... A person who know how to handle an email account on the net by himself should have watched it.. Awesome concept...

May be I feel like I am in matrix now... "I DONNO WHY I GET THAT KIND OF FEELING" :)

The Matrix has you.. :p

l33t said:
Watch "The bounty hunter" AWESOME WATCH (Because of Jenifer Aniston man she's :cupidon::wow: )
I'd rate it an 8/10
Bounty Hunter was one the worst movies I have ever watched.I am a fan of Jeniffer Aniston too, but she was not all that good here.

Das Boot 10/10

If you like war movies and haven't seen this you are missing out, its an epic. If you do watch make sure its in German with subs and not dubs.

raptor3624 said:
Bounty Hunter was one the worst movies I have ever watched.I am a fan of Jeniffer Aniston too, but she was not all that good here.
My personal rating :p I kinda liked it for some reason ....

Params7 said:
Das Boot 10/10

If you like war movies and haven't seen this you are missing out, its an epic. If you do watch make sure its in German with subs and not dubs.
And make sure you have enuf popcorn and coke ...3 and half hours can get pretty long

I'd give it an 8 ...tremendous amt of research done pre production esp on the U96 I read somewhere that they made a mockup of the sub in munich or something ...

Back