Car & Bike team-bhp registration answers and account activation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Altis has Turanza ER 300. Which are quite decent. The Civic has XM1+ which are also very good tyres but a segment below the ER 300.

Also, not all Civics come with Michelins. Some come with crappy Goodyear NCT5, some come with crappy Bridgestone B250.

Hey Everyone,

I'm glad to see so many auto freaks like me here, So thout to join this wonderful community. Now coming to the topic, I too registered on TEAMBHP many times! Praised them as much as I can in "Why tbhp" note but was completely un-successful.

So searched on net for few more communities and found this one- www.theautomotiveindia.com seems to be nice n friendly so joined it...atleast got some place to quench my auto thirst!

now am not interested to join bhp again...its better to be a guest there i feel

Its like, all the answers u need from TBHP has already been asked by someone before! and thus I rarely post and maximally use 'Search' :D

sohail99 said:
Its like, all the answers u need from TBHP has already been asked by someone before! and thus I rarely post and maximally use 'Search' :D

Indeed, a mighty database of what you need to know. :eek:hyeah:

After being members for a few years (e.g. me since 2004), some of us have started a new forum http://gearheads.in/index.php - no moderation at all and everybody is free to express opinions on anything. No ’’approval’’ for joining - we invite you to join and provide your honest feedback on all things automotive and on the forum itself.

i definetly understand your frustration!!

oh! i had to make like 7 attempts(6 diffrent usernames/email ids) over 9 months to try to get in.it seems the only criteria to get in is what u write up in -->Why Team-BHP.even once had a rejection for a spelling mistake.it's like the mods need a great essay from you.Akin to why you would like to join harvard law school

finally,i had to swipe a great essay of the internet on "why i love cars". make some additions and then put it in "Why team Bhp" applied with a new username and email id.After that i got in!!

how ever the accounts which are not rejected seem to lie in suspended animation i.e you can't post any thing Pm anyone either.you might as well forget that user name an apply fresh
On a lighter note after getting in.I don't feel like asking anything taking part in any thread.probably lost my exitement , enthu , energy trying to get in. eventually found my answers else where.The membership Just remains a trophy

what the hell team bhp thinks of themselves?? :mad:

it has been 3 months i m trying for account activation and politely filling up their registration forms (which is more pain in ass than any college admission forms and lines) but hell. Sent another request and asked the reason for delays but hell those people are sleeping (still).

If they care so much then better make it a pay site then coz either ways it seems the same.

carwale.com rocks and tembhp literally sucks :mad::tongue: wont ever try again there now. will rate -.1 off 10

I got in on my first attempt within 4-5 days.. You don't have to post BS about yourself and praise the site, write who you honestly are and what you expect from the forum.

Also try to write in clear, well punctuated and grammatically correct English. It's a LOT easier for the other person to get your message.

SMS lingo is almost surely #fail.

i know im never ever going back !!

here is why ..

Default You have received an infraction at Team-BHP

Dear Tool,

You have received an infraction at Team-BHP.

Reason: Creating one repeat thread after another. Despite Moderator warning

-------

Note from Mod : Do NOT create multiple threads for the same query. And SEARCH prior to opening new threads at the drop of a hat.

-------

This infraction is worth 6 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/tyre-...ml#post1726938

Quote:

That you sir for the help

i understand about 195/60's being 2.5% higher than stock in OD hence not recommend and now ruled out !!

Would you also happen to know if the Advan Neova Ad-07's are available in 195/55/R14 sir ?

Also is there a chance that i will scrape my front tyres with the wheel arch or something like that while turning ?

Thanks again for all the help sir !

Cheers

All the best,

Team-BHP

GTO

Work backward from your imagination, not forward from the past!

* Please don't PM for support. Use the Contact Form instead.

* Please read the *NEW* Team-BHP FAQ section for all your queries.

I got a infraction for starting a new thread in 2010 instead of continuing a thread i posted a query on in 2007 !! these guys are nuts !!!

Its not like i didn't search for any information , i did .

All i found was old stuff so i wanted a fresh opinion .. whats wrong with that ?

here is a another disgruntled bhpian

http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Team-bhp.com-177390-1.html

and here again is another blog im sure everyone has read !

http://www.vijaypadiyar.in/blogs/2009/07/team-bhp-harassment-for-new-joinees.html

Im sorry for reposting this if anyone has done already !

But i do know that this forum is moderated by SANE individuals and i wont be given infraction for something like this here !

GO TE !!!!

hey i was about to post

yesterday 12th time my registration was rejected.

Its easy to guess

Wanted suggestion for ICE for my nano..I guess ill waste peoples time here

everyone is not entitled a thread, even if you think you need a fresh perspective. They religiously keep their content organized. It makes it easier to access the content for the rest of us.

However, I could not find any previous instances of you being warned by any mods not to create threads without searching. If that is true, and you have not done the things you have been infracted for, you could PM the mod who infracted you, and dispute the fact that you do not do so, that you have never been warned before, and get your infraction reversed.

I too was infracted once, but after doing the same, and showing him the evidence, I got mine reversed :)

Waste my time with those guys who think no end of themselves...

im sorry sir green horn

i just lost loads of respect for team bhp

that site is on its way down ! no one is ever going to hear a positive word out of my mouth about that site any more. Talk about Policing !!

Not everyone is entitled a new thread ?? WTF ??

its a public forum isnt it ? And what did i do apart from asking a question i could not find a answer for ! i am not silly to be posting stupid questions for the love of posting ! i had a querry that i could not find a answer to so i created a new thread !

If they know of a thread that has the answer i am looking for point me to it !! dont give infractions left right and center just for asking a question thats all i am saying.

they can merge threads and just carry on .. no biggie. I have seen Certain people get away with a lot more crap compared to other people. Its selective policing at its best !

i moderate a audio forum too along with some of the top muscians in the country and we dont have attitudes and egos bigger than the biggest !!

Besides i dont buy that talk about sorting content ! there is a search.. use it. if they really wanted to sort it out they could do a much better job.

And hdd server space is god damn cheap ! its not like a thread is filling up a entire hard drive !

I had not posted on Team bhp in years and yesterday was pretty much the last time i ever do .. Their loss not mine.

gearheads.in here i come !

Green can you post this thread'ss link in there suggestions thread . Or a thread saying , "why is it a pain to get registered :D "?

that has been done, several times, and deleted every time. They do not tolerate public discussion of their policies. If you look there, you will not find a feedback subforum, like you find on most other forums

nfsnfs said:
Green can you post this thread'ss link in there suggestions thread . Or a thread saying , "why is it a pain to get registered :D "?

It reminds me of the dialogue of a hindi movie where 2 actors crying for an actress 'qurbani dega kon?'..It reminds me of that situation

Greeni beta chadaga suli par...:eek:hyeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back