100 free mp3 albums daily on Flipkart Flyte till 28 Feb!

yeah, download speed has suddenly become turtle slow. i get just 10-12Kbps. Seems like buggers got terrified of people downloading good albums all of a sudden.

No speed issues this side , they updated the software and website . Now all purchased albums available and visible in the MP3 library at least . Will wait to see if download manager is still auto crashing

yeah, download speed has suddenly become turtle slow. i get just 10-12Kbps. Seems like buggers got terrified of people downloading good albums all of a sudden.

Only you. I'm having no problem with downloading speed.

Yep, got decent speeds when I download nearly 70-80 Albums from my library last evening. Trick I used was to set bit-rate preference to 64 kbps, so the download ended fast and served my main intention to mark them as downloaded so they stay in my library forever.

getting full 200KBps speeds now after updating my flyte download manager. Restricted simultaneous downloads to 2 in the program though.

Tum to Thehre pardesi...wow
That song is like 15 Minutes long. I like listening it sometimes, not being sarcastic, seriously like it :)

And if you add those to your library you still get the message that have to be downloaded by 3 march . Are their more such lists which are not advertised but available for free ?

Yea, there are some other free lists too. I was testing something & stumbled upon to that list. If you look at the URL it contains the list ID after the character "l". e.g. for that Punjabi free albums list, the ID is 118. I think there were some lists between 90-189 ID that were free. You can give it a try by changing that ID.

Code:
http://www.flipkart.com/mp3-downloads/l118/

Back