Amazon India lightning deals

All the lightening deals were 100% claimed, can't proceed with the order, and they were for Indian versions not the imported ones.

Edit: for those looking for 1070, Zotac 1070 with warranty are selling around 30K on eBay and ReaperShop, newegg has Evga 1070 for around 24K.

I'm seeing it like this.. Lightning deal also was on global store..

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    743.8 KB · Views: 234
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    69 KB · Views: 237
I was looking for WD external and internal HDDs. Nothing absolutely nothing. Not even pen drives
I saw a 1.5TB Seagate for 4499/- or something like that. If you want 4TB then both Amazon and FK sell the WD portable HDD at 9999/- sometimes. You just have to keep looking.

I saw a 1.5TB Seagate for 4499/- or something like that. If you want 4TB then both Amazon and FK sell the WD portable HDD at 9999/- sometimes. You just have to keep looking.
The 1.5 TB Seagate was available on Monday as well but I have lost all faith in Seagate. The HDDs have crashed multiple times and the amount of data I lost c because of it.

The 1.5 TB Seagate was available on Monday as well but I have lost all faith in Seagate. The HDDs have crashed multiple times and the amount of data I lost c because of it.
I had similar experience, my both external and internal drive from seagate stopped working almost month after their warranty had expired

Just wanted to say be careful of your electronic purchases lol. Many people don't know about the Amazon Global seller. You will not get official Indian warranty here unless stated by the respective companies.
Also many of the so-called deals which I checked were gimmicks. Let me know if there's any genuine deal besides the iPhone SE.
BTW will Flipkart accept SBI cards for their offers? Thinking of getting a few PC components if possible.

honor 6x seems to be a genuine deal and lenovo z2 plus as well
Just wanted to say be careful of your electronic purchases lol. Many people don't know about the Amazon Global seller. You will not get official Indian warranty here unless stated by the respective companies.
Also many of the so-called deals which I checked were gimmicks. Let me know if there's any genuine deal besides the iPhone SE.
BTW will Flipkart accept SBI cards for their offers? Thinking of getting a few PC components if possible.

honor 6x seems to be a genuine deal and lenovo z2 plus as well
Avoid Lenovo Z2 Plus as much as possible.
Some people bought from Snapdeal or PayTM as the price was very good. Most received refurbished phones (phones which had scratch marks and damaged boxes).
And this phone has a huge number of software and hardware issues. The chinese ROM is perfect on software end. But I guess it does not english language option in that ROM. So you have to rely on the international version ROM only and that has quite a few software issues.

Back