Amazon India lightning deals

The 6s deal was over before 6:01. Did they just have 1 phone each available in the deal.
That was more likely planned to grab the limelight from Flipkart mobile BBS day.

Only 2 - 3 phones were available I think but, result is that people will postpone their buying from other sales with anticipation of getting lucky. IPhone 6s, offered at any rate above 30k will appear costly from now on.
Clever tactics..

Long gone[DOUBLEPOST=1475522199][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys need quick help

Is iPad air 2 64gb worth it for 27k?
Its better then any android craptab
Plus 64gb makes it really useful
And its not too old

As a tablet its still performs better than any top of the line android. I bought it last month when Flipkart had the same deal as today. If its worth for that price totally depends on your budget & use.
But where are you getting it for 27K, Flipkart has it for 30,150. Do consider the source and its legitimacy when buying an expensive gadget.

Long gone[DOUBLEPOST=1475522199][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys need quick help

Is iPad air 2 64gb worth it for 27k?
Its better then any android craptab
Plus 64gb makes it really useful
And its not too old
Yes absolutely. Better than anything android. Add a few paid apps and you wont find a similar experience anywhere.
Also see if you can get the pro 10inch at a good deal. Its 2016 model vs air 2 of 2014.

i thought it was highly over rated...i have an ipad air (sadly a gift) and hardly use it as compared to my convertible chromebook or nexus 9 for that matter...in terms of priority of least accumulation of dust:
1. chromebook
2. nexus 9
3. ipad air
Have been caught at various times pulling my hair just because of the restrictions and then having to do a fresh research to find an alternative...:X ...went ahead and jailbroke it to avoid this...but still need to do lot more research if it has to ever bypass all apple restrictions

i thought it was highly over rated...i have an ipad air (sadly a gift) and hardly use it as compared to my convertible chromebook or nexus 9 for that matter...in terms of priority of least accumulation of dust:
1. chromebook
2. nexus 9
3. ipad air
Have been caught at various times pulling my hair just because of the restrictions and then having to do a fresh research to find an alternative...:X ...went ahead and jailbroke it to avoid this...but still need to do lot more research if it has to ever bypass all apple restrictions
It's personal preference some like Android some like IOS, as for me I hate IOS.

1. chromebook
2. nexus 9
3. ipad air

well if u jailbreak an ipad it can done as much as a nexus 9 plus n9 has only 32gb storage.
and regarding your " fresh research to find an alternative "thing that is destined to happen when u switch over to a new ecosystem.
my dad cant even navigate android,finds it uselessly complex

FML. Just bought a 4tb WD for 11K-10% and now its for 9500

Just opened the plastic. grr Drive hasn't even been taken out of the box

Returning it. Ordered a new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
FML. Just bought a 4tb WD for 11K-10% and now its for 9500

Just opened the plastic. grr Drive hasn't even been taken out of the box

Returning it. Ordered a new one.
i cant find that drive.which one did you buy??
and i have a hdd from 2013,u guys think it will die anytime soon??

off topic but
should i buy toshiba/hp refurb hdd from 2012/13 (way cheap for 3/4tb)for backup ? i just need 2 3tb drives.

Back