Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Here's something interesting (or not). Apparently if you're tied for the MVP spot, neither of the top scoring guys get the MVP ribbon! Me and a medic in my team tied for top player in terms of score but I got ranked higher because of more kills, both in the scorecard and the battle report and yet I was awarded the MVP2 ribbon only! :depressed:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

@DigitDude I thought u would have reached 100 by now :)

Havent played this in a long time. Maybe after armored kill dlc. The huge patches make me think about the cap and then i just put it off.

Plus the backlog, neverwinter and lol is taking too much time.

Start Origin, go to Origin (LHS Top) > Redeem Product Code and type in “BF3E3″ (without inverted commas ofc).

Thanks @Nalin :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys i am having a problem now i cant launch any game from the browser. I mean the browser shows my stats etc byt wont let me join any servers or start a single player campaign. Anybody faced similar issue?
Btw thanks Nalin.:)

Hey guys i am having a problem now i cant launch any game from the browser. I mean the browser shows my stats etc byt wont let me join any servers or start a single player campaign. Anybody faced similar issue?
Btw thanks Nalin.:)
Same here ,there is new browser plugin,but its seems to be working only in IE.

Do anyone else having issues like tearing graphics as shown in the video. All latest nvidia drivers has this problem and only solution is to rollback to 310.90.

Such a shame for nvidia as these latest drivers are messing with the game.

Edit : Seems like they have fixed this issue in 320.49 beta drivers, can anyone confirm ?

Source

Back