Bheja fry, the epic tale ends.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG OMG when did all this happen ...no one invited me for the party yaar ??

:rofl:

this somewhat looks like a bheja fry scene :rofl:

ps :bheja fry the movie

vij said:
Sorcy got the wrong guy :rofl:

and the other guy doesnt even know it :rofl:

eeish!!! I thought he created a new account or something, just had a word with funky dada. I am sure we had a good "All in a day's work" moment here.

The Sorcerer said:
^^ Arent both the same?

unlikely. one if from Hydrabad as he claims (our new starboy ) and vijaysurendran's IPs are registering from different range and city :p

LOL at this situation.

broar94 said:
Rio iz HERE!! how's the new techboi, Rio? :rofl: :rofl:

I had to skip reading the 3 recent pages to answer your question man.

vijay may not be techboy because: techboy at least acknowledged the need for a high end video card to achieve a level of framing/stuttering that nobody was qualified to resolve.

vijay could be techboy because:

1. he's ignoring my posts since he likes me and wants me to un-block him on MSN

2. his X1900 fiasco snowballed into a breakdown of technology at ATI because it baffled ATI's global research teams who just gave up on themselves - AMD was stupid enough not to see that and now the incompetence virus is spreading into their company

3. after successfully bringing ATI down to their knees, he is now conspiring against nVIDIA which is why he is spreading word that dedicated graphics is a friggin' joke when you can play on a very competitive level with onboard graphics... imagine what would happen if everyone stepped up from GT and GTX cards to 6100? :D

Anyways vijay, 'weed' love to hear more from you... I've got a large cup of coffee to get through.

RiO said:
vijay may not be techboy because: techboy at least acknowledged the need for a high end video card to achieve a level of framing/stuttering that nobody was qualified to resolve.

Ya- Thread title be changed to Bheja Fry or something- we can't insult our dear old techboy. :p

Like Rio said- he acknowledged the need for fps and a good gfx card if we can afford one. :)

hey zhops, your quoted phrase addresses Funky as "monkey". Did you edit?

FunkyMonkey became Funky long time back...

I remember how some people then quoted him as "@ monkey"... Was amusing...

Kumar said:
Bikey for FMOTM - Funniest Member of The Month!

vijayninel won't vote for me for sure. :p
Was just thinking- if i add up all the letters/characters i have typed out for my posts on TE- i just might be the top poster on TE?? :O

BIKeINSTEIN said:
vijayninel won't vote for me for sure. :p
Was just thinking- if i add up all the letters/characters i have typed out for my posts on TE- i just might be the top poster on TE?? :O

you mean the number of instances where you've posted a quick precis followed by n number of edits to add a million more lines to every reply of yours... :p

you'll surely be the top 'edit' poster on TE :p

Crap!!! look at what the vijays managed to do!!!

I think this thread has reached critical mass to sustain a self contained chain reaction. What do you think?

OMG i just cant stop laughing ...:rofl: :rofl:

and who changed the title to bheja fry hahahaha...

14 people viewing the thread. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back