Bheja fry, the epic tale ends.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I owe a public apology to Vij. :)
(A post of mine got deleted/edited and i take that as a warning and nothing wrong infact on the mod's part coz it must have been reported as offensive. :()

I had passed that remark in jest- just coz the initials clicked in place and the location too- and the thread started with vij and viayninel calling each other names and stuff.
Posts like - one calling the other a blabbering skull, the other asking to apply some ice to the brain, or how applying ice to a moving cranium is tough, or if one is the skull the other is a car, ... :rofl: which have been deleted maybe.
Never for an instance did i doubt vij's integrity or think of defaming him or something- he is a senior member and has been an asset to TE with his advice/guidance.

Vij sir and others who reported the post- I am sorry for hurting your sentiments- but i really meant it in jest and no ill will. :)

Just yesterday i told a friend that too much fooling around will get me in a fix one day. :ashamed:

SunnyBoi said:
If you cant face the upgrade process, dont upgrade at all! Evolution is a fact of life and it will go on whether you like it or not.

See.. that's why those two are ranting here.. Evolution has passed them by completely.

Oh, and on the subject of Latin insults:

canis culum in tuo naso!

hehe!

^Thank you and Sorry- wouldn't have been wrong on your part even if you had reported it. :)

And there can be only one F00lio. :bleh:

vijayninel said:
price.jpg

street.jpg

cod2.jpg

and this is on my 9600gt with Athlon 3000+

Uwe Boll's been calling........he want's u to star in his next movie

:aww: *** INTERMISSION***

Go grab your popcorn :food1: and refill your drinks, the second part should be more interesting, will keep ur heart racing , RACE Part2.

zhopudey said:
So they are not the same? :O OMG! Double trouble :O

The climax is approaching, maybe he's a long lost brother who got lost in a khumbh ka mela :eek:hyeah:

OMG.... the world really changed around me in a one day. Today morning before going to sleep, it was different.. I swear.

In the afternoon when I checked, this is what I found. Amazing, what one fool can do to one thread.... and affect so many prominent members around. :)

I saw techboi's link posted by someone... still have to take a look at it. Wish I could get some more time from my work to go through this entirely new discussion thread. God I hate 11th hour deadlines when something so exciting is going on. hehehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back