Bheja fry, the epic tale ends.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fook I missed this whole thread - Damn misleading title :mad:

I was thinking this was about the movie - just stumbled here via bikey's sig.

While I've been an onboard fanboi all my life- The PC's I use all have had onboard's - Geforce 4 onboard, 6100, Quadro NVS210 , AMD 690G , while they are adequate " read 640x480 with lowest settings" to play most games, they are nowhere near good.

YEs , the soundcards do matter , but he does have a point, microsoft has killed HW acceleration on soundcards thanks to vista. That does need to be lamented :(

greenhorn said:
Fook I missed this whole thread - Damn misleading title :mad:
I was thinking this was about the movie - just stumbled here via bikey's sig.
While I've been an onboard fanboi all my life- The PC's I use all have had onboard's - Geforce 4 onboard, 6100, Quadro NVS210 , AMD 690G , while they are adequate " read 640x480 with lowest settings" to play most games, they are nowhere near good.
YEs , the soundcards do matter , but he does have a point, microsoft has killed HW acceleration on soundcards thanks to vista. That does need to be lamented :(
These are O/T posts from a thread in GFx card section and has been titled later.
A lot of rude/arrogant/abusive posts may have been deleted and what survived made it here. :p
Was titled' All hail the new Techboy' but we thought he was better than this chap actually. :O :lol:

well, the thing is-
onboard gfx from nvidia and amd now are good enough for most of the masses coz they are ok with what is dished out to them and won't even bother comparing/upgrading- intel will catch up soon maybe.
It's the gamers/OCers/Benchers/OCD inflicted/ ... who just can't live with anything less than the max fps possible/acceptable- who have to have the best their pocket allows. :p
No one debates that fact. :)

About sound cards and audio equipment not makinga difference- i am stumped.
If an audio n00b like me can notice the difference bet 128kbps and 256-320kbps and above tracks on my commercial bookshelves via DFI onboard and can notice an acceptably significant tightness of bass and crispness in the treble when on a basic card such as the SB live 24-bit- i am not sure what is wrong with the OP or me. :no:
Onboard sound on mobos like the Biostar 6100-M9 or atleast the one i had for a brief period of time, are better left alone.

And audio stuff has never been for the masses- again who are more than happy with listening to whatever is available onboard/commercially.
My parents had no issues and couldn't notice a problem that a 5 days old Sony hi-fi worth 36K had- even after i pointed out and asked them to observe what what wrong. :)
(that set was eventually refunded for after fighting with Sony for 2 months and the whole setries got discontinued a month or 2 after that iirc. :p)
And i don't think any musician/artist can do w/o hi-end audio equipment. :)
But when someone comes with 'old/accepted' info/news and tries to 'teach' people on technical forums, whichever that maybe, then he is just asking for it. :rofl:
Someone said a few posts back that maybe 'Techboy' deserved what he got. :(
Note that- No one in this world, and i mean human/animal/insect/$hit/..., deserves to be treated badly. :cool2:
But then there are some who just 'ask' for it- and then such things happen instantaneously or after a period of torture- especially when everyone/someone has had enough of the crap. :p

Yes Bikey... Techboy was annoying, but in the end TE was rude to him.

Edit:

Wow... the blabbering bheja viewing "Bheja Fry" thread now :rofl:

vij said:
Yes Bikey... Techboy was annoying, but in the end TE was rude to him.
It was actually sad when he was banned the last time, because he was truly trying to control himself and did a good job of it too :p

I read his XS thread, man he seemed like really in need of help, and when he said he feels like crying after spending his entire savings on his rig and still not able to play, man i felt quite sad for him, and our TE ppl went in there and bashed him on that thread as well, as a neutral observer i felt we did wrong to him, though i have no idea what you people had to go through.

broar94 said:
vijayninel , whats your next topic? dont want to get bashed again?
hah! i am more than enough to take on all of you together. there is no cure for your condition. in the meantime i recommend that you sodomize yourselves with your motherboards.

and dont bother replying to this post. i am not going to return to this stupid forum again.

vijayninel said:
hah! i am more than enough to take on all of you together. there is no cure for your condition. in the meantime i recommend that you sodomize yourselves with your motherboards.

and dont bother replying to this post. i am not going to return to this stupid forum again.

awww....u not coming back to forum again, we had such high hopes from you, :no: , we are gonna miss ya and your onboard 6100 and your onboard sound card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back