eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i think the offer for only those people who are newly register and haven’t buy anything till now

Agreed. They want new customers, not old ones. Its the same practice elsewhere, new customers in banks are given lower loan rates compared to existing ones.

So all this propaganda is to increase total no. of accounts. But who cares about the reason? We have got Namkeen & cookies almost free
<

They are a billion dollar company and could afford some treats to their customers.
<

#max_demon

sankalpdeals doesn't packs them, most probably he has an arrangement with Blue Dart, he hands over the item and mailing list, they pack and ship it.

For products under 100 Rs. you can consider

Microusb charger (http://www.ebay.in/itm/Smartphones-PDA-Motorola-HTC-Palm-USB-PLUG-Charger-/120770434445?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item1c1e7a958d)

Microusb data cable

Assortment of 5 or 6 packs of Act II popcorns / Knorr soups / Sunfeast pasta

Pack of candies like Melody, Eclairs, Coffeetino

Two rechargeable AA batteries

Energizer batteries

Mobile recharge.

just wonderin if its possible to bring this offer, will many people buy for re 1 :-? but again packing could be an issue :-s

any suggestions from you guys regarding some item which fits in CD mailer? (and yeah as long as its under Rs.100 I will list those items)

Why dont you try pack of 5CDs or DVDs or something like that?!
<

holy mother of god. . sankalpdeals_in how does he manages to pack so many orders? if anyone who recieved the shipment could tell me how its packed. i could take some suggestions for fast/better packing
Aloo Bhujia was packed inside a paper envelope.

Why dont you try pack of 5CDs or DVDs or something like that?!
<

i had thought about that but ebay does not allow to send pirated content/ also i think 5 cds might get damaged, and under no circumstance i would want person to recieve a damaged package.

the recharge vouchers are perfect and i do not mind getting 50 Rs x100 (even x200 as i could print envelops in bulk and express ship the items) recharge vouchers, but issue is that they are normally region based.. and the deal would be biased, things where people have equal oppurtunity would be nice
<

Do a e-recharge. You'll save the shipping also.

^^^ may I know why u r after feedback score? I mean what is the purpose of it?

what do u really want to sell once u achive ur feedback score target, besides if u r gona offer good deal ur current score is good enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back