eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
missed it
<

Have not yet got any coupons.. have not been getting any new ones at all from past many months.

i dont understand what the problem is??

Have not yet got any coupons.. have not been getting any new ones at all from past many months.

i dont understand what the problem is??

May be you have disabled "General email promotions" in "Communication Preferences -> Promotions and Surveys"....
<

Oreo Biscuits (Set of 3 packs X 137.2 gm) @ Rs 19/-

Link: http://www.ebay.in/itm/290675404054

ENJOY !!

I love OREO !!
<

Bought one too.

Received two coupons in one of my banned accounts
<

IYIFRMDHBX Rs. 50 off on min purchase of 51. Coupon Valid till 28th Feb 2012

CWQ2VLPYCR Rs 100 off on min. purchase of 1000. Coupon Valid till 28th Feb 2012

See if anybody can use with their account.

The gift voucher IYIFRMDHBX has been issued to another user. You will not be able to use this voucher on your user ID. Please try another voucher or continue with your payment.

Did this with a new a/c.

You must not have bought from him in the last 10 days. I used old accounts without any problem. But with the account I bought "aloo bhujia" was not eligible.

Yes, any person who has not bought the last deal from sankalp_deals can buy the item.

Your order will be processed.

Have done it in the past
<

so suppose if you order from four different accounts which have the same name and address for dispatch (i.e primary address ), would he know and cancel it?

May be you have disabled "General email promotions" in "Communication Preferences -> Promotions and Surveys"....
<

Nope check ed that too.

It gets more frustrating when you hear that a guy with 3 feedbacks gets coupons while me with 68 feedbacks gets nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back