eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.billdesk...BAYRedirect.jsp This page is dead to me.. looks like I'm going to miss the deal
<

It's dead...

its a keychain... i have never bought anything in ebay.. can anyone order one for me because i dont have paisapay/paypal account nor a credit card

Edit - Created an account and ordered one.. lets see how it is

The listing is active but when I try to buy it says: Sorry,the item you are trying to purchase is no longer available.
<

# max_demon Yes, please do list some good quality pens. I love fountain pens as well...
<
But how can you sell a Lamy for < 100?? Unless it is a replica, of course!!
<

In any case, I am willing to buy a replica if it is a good copy!

One more suggestion: Stop selling the stuff at Rs.1/- People tend to abuse the offer. Better sell the stuff at Less than 50% the cost or so. You'll still get enough orders and chances of the offer being abused are reduced as well.

#max_demon, you mention about wanting to be a PowerSeller, hence I assume you know it takes more than a large number of sales to become one. Your net transaction value over 12 months also has to be high. I am not sure how you can achieve that with 1 rupee sales.

I have to worry about only the number of transactions as I have already reached minimum global sales amount long back

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Kotak Card offer 5% Disc Max Rs 500 - Pay using Net Banking or Kotak Debit/credit card.. Validup to 31 Mar'12[/font]

Code:
http://deals.ebay.in/kotak/index.html

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Hi

Looking for a 10% disc or Rs 500 or more voucher,.

Need to buy a HDD for Laptop Rs 5000 approx.

Pls help

Thanks
[/font]

• Just Visit Ezeegift.com and choose the design of your liking and add any name to personalize it.
  • Use the voucher code EZEEMAG and proceed to pay as well as to add your shipping details.
  • You will get a confirmation message about your order and hopefully will receive this free fridge magnet soon delivered to your place.

from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back