eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 5 orders have been canceled and here is my conclusion(Some of them have already shipped:lol:)

All orders in which you have paid below Rs.10/- or ordered it for free have been canceled and account banned.

I think most of the orders were below Rs.10/- payment. That's why they have canceled them all.

i don't understand.. some items on which payable amount was zero have been shipped, some have been cancelled - stating reason

"Dear eBay Community Member,

The bid that you entered for the item has been cancelled. You can view the reason provided for the cancellation by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page.

anything done in excess screws up big time.

I hope we all learn lesson and stop doing this.

- - - Updated - - -

i don't understand.. some items on which payable amount was zero have been shipped, some have been cancelled - stating reason

"Dear eBay Community Member,

The bid that you entered for the item has been cancelled. You can view the reason provided for the cancellation by selecting the (bid history) link from the individual item page.

this is standard line for explanation of banning accounts.

it was not for you.
it was for many of us making 30-40 accounts.

I was thinking, How EBay can be so big fool to let one user have so many accounts?
thats one company who is still thriving so well after dotcom bust.
they aint fools to let us have so many accounts.

of-course i do have more than one a/c, this time 3 a/c got 250 off coupon.. and one got 200 off. but before i see, all the 250 was expired :( and only 200 coupon was working.

My 5 orders have been canceled and here is my conclusion(Some of them have already shipped:lol:)

All orders in which you have paid below Rs.10/- or ordered it for free have been canceled and account banned.

I think most of the orders were below Rs.10/- payment. That's why they have canceled them all.

Maybe you are right as I also paid zero for my order and the account got suspended. Hopefully, seller shipped the order already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back