eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
are we gonna get the refunds for the products that stand cancelled ? there is no mention of refund in the cancellation mail... there are so many items for which balance amount was paid after applying coupon

are we gonna get the refunds for the products that stand cancelled ? there is no mention of refund in the cancellation mail... there are so many items for which balance amount was paid after applying coupon

As I mentioned earlier, if the seller does not update the tracking details within the deadline, the refund is automatically initiated. Now if the seller shipped the item and later recalled it, you will have to wait 7 days and mark it as item not received, and as the seller was the one who recalled the shipments, he should approve the refund.

Anyway my friend got a mail saying his account was reinstated citing technical error as the reason for the accidental suspension.

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]This is with reagards to your eBay account reinstatement.

We would like to inform you that due to some technical error in our system, your account got suspended. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. We have rectified this issue and have reinstated your account.

We hope that your future experiences on eBay are pleasant and successful.

Once again we apologize for the inconvience caused to you in this matter.

Regards,

eBay Trust and Safety
[/FONT]

^.. I hope its true for others as well.. though these a/c's now have 2-3 transactions already so I think hardly any good coupons would be provided in the future...

But for people whose main a/c got suspended they ought to benefit.. Lets hope for the best...:)

EDIT :-
Just got shipping details for my last order as well... Now everything is shipped even after a/c suspension... :yahoo:

I don't get any error while using my same address and mobile repeatedly for different id's. Try giving some random phone number and while ordering change it to original.
already registered with fake number, but when i try to order it says ' verify your phone number to continue' and does not let me make any purchases till i verify my no.

- - - Updated - - -

What a trick by ebay...i know which co must have suggested this idea to ebay...;)

please do tell...

As I mentioned earlier, if the seller does not update the tracking details within the deadline, the refund is automatically initiated. Now if the seller shipped the item and later recalled it, you will have to wait 7 days and mark it as item not received, and as the seller was the one who recalled the shipments, he should approve the refund.

Anyway my friend got a mail saying his account was reinstated citing technical error as the reason for the accidental suspension.

I also received reinstatement email , now they should send flat 500 off in all the a/cs for the inconvenience caused :lol:

My account also got reinstated:
This is with regards to your eBay account reinstatement.
We would like to inform you that due to some technical error in our system, your account got suspended. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. We have rectified this issue and have reinstated your account.
We hope that your future experiences on eBay are pleasant and successful.
Once again we apologize for the inconvience caused to you in this matter.
Regards,
eBay Trust and Safety

^... rather PM the seller from eBay asking about the whereabouts of your product & enlighten them with this info if necessary...

^... rather PM the seller from eBay asking about the whereabouts of your product & enlighten them with this info if necessary...

seller says he is aware of accounts being reinstated but still has no confirmation from ebay stating whether items can be shipped or not. when accounts got suspended, he was asked not to ship the products by ebay... i asked him to call ebay to clarify on this , he says he already called them and ebay in return sent him an email stating that they have no record of having sent " not to send an item" . LOL

seller says he is aware of accounts being reinstated but still has no confirmation from ebay stating whether items can be shipped or not. when accounts got suspended, he was asked not to ship the products by ebay... i asked him to call ebay to clarify on this , he says he already called them and ebay in return sent him an email stating that they have no record of having sent " not to send an item" . LOL

In that case forward the email (reinstatement) sent by eBay to the seller so that he gets the zest of the current situation & maybe would then send the item in question..

Was a bit worried as to whether only my account was reinstated after using a 200 Off coupon.
Everything's solved for now

I also received reinstatement email , now they should send flat 500 off in all the a/cs for the inconvenience caused :lol:

Actually, I'm expecting something like that.. Seriously!

- - - Updated - - -

My a/c was not suspended, still I got the reinstatement mail :clapping:

Say trollbay. :p

- - - Updated - - -

AFAIK, no seller got any such email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back