eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
same here all accounts gone in which free coupons had come . This time they have used some algorithm to flush out people with multiple accounts using both coupons 300 and 200/150 off . Either same payment CC or debit card . All items shipped though
another thing i paid from 0 to 150 so payment value is not the issue

Well maybe now i ll start getting them coupons which hv been eluding me..

it doesen't work that way... coupons are not sent on selective basis

if you have just 4-5 accounts and keep making regular purchases from them, don't expect any 10 per, 5 per, 250 off , 300 coupons

you need to spread it out

10 per coupons and 250,300,150 off coupons are sent to older accounts (6 months old) with very few purchases

5 per coupons are sent to accounts with recent purchases

that's the approximate idea

BTW, my last one was not intended for you, it was a reply to pratikb 's post . I wouldn't step on anyone's toes to get an unfair share of coupons. it would be nice if everyone gets them

just 1 acc got 200 coupon and that already got 300 coupon , which got banned .. but selller shipped it yesterday already :)

allright guys, here's a query. does the seller get to know that the recepient's account has been suspended.... cause the seller from bangalore shipped it yesterday , the item has reached my city at the local courier branch, i called them up now asking about delivery and they say that the seller has asked them to keep the packages on hold....is the seller worried about not getting his money?

btw, the item was shipped well before the account was suspended...does ebay intimate the sellers of banned accounts?

I had made 7 purchases and only one account got banned but I had already received the item. I had used the same address for all orders and made the payment with HDFC VCC. :)

- - - Updated - - -

allright guys, here's a query. does the seller get to know that the recepient's account has been suspended.... cause the seller from bangalore shipped it yesterday , the item has reached my city at the local courier branch, i called them up now asking about delivery and they say that the seller has asked them to keep the packages on hold....is the seller worried about not getting his money?

btw, the item was shipped well before the account was suspended...does ebay intimate the sellers of banned accounts?

Just like you got a mail saying that the bid was cancelled, the seller would have got a similar mail.

- - - Updated - - -

My 5 orders have been canceled and here is my conclusion(Some of them have already shipped:lol:)

All orders in which you have paid below Rs.10/- or ordered it for free have been canceled and account banned.

I think most of the orders were below Rs.10/- payment. That's why they have canceled them all.

Don't think that's the logic they have applied, because out of the 7 orders I placed, I had paid more than Rs 10 only for one order. Others were all Rs 5, Rs 10 or for free, but only 1 out of the 6 accounts got suspended.

Well, I had made a 16 gb sd card purchase of 750 bucks with 200 off coupon.
The account got suspended, the seller hasn't sent me any mail saying that he has shipped the order already .
Would I get my 550 bucks back, or is it down the drain ?

Well, I had made a 16 gb sd card purchase of 750 bucks with 200 off coupon.
The account got suspended, the seller hasn't sent me any mail saying that he has shipped the order already .
Would I get my 550 bucks back, or is it down the drain ?

If the seller does not ship it by the deadline, the Rs 550 that you paid will be automatically refunded. Don't worry, I had faced the same problem multiple times! :p

varkey

In this case, i ordered the same item from him from 4 different id's. But i have received the cancellation mail for only one of the id's. He has shipped all 4 items . any idea what's would be the final outcome? for now he has asked the courier guys to keep it on hold. will i receive the rest of the 3 ?

^ Well, its upto the seller, you can't blame him for being cautious. Afterall he will be the one losing money if eBay decides to cancel the transaction and refund the money.

Maybe you can call the seller and tell him you will still be able to confirm item receipt and promise to do it as soon as you receive the item so his payments are released without any delay.

^ Well, its upto the seller, you can't blame him for being cautious. Afterall he will be the one losing money if eBay decides to cancel the transaction and refund the money.

Maybe you can call the seller and tell him you will still be able to confirm item receipt and promise to do it as soon as you receive the item so his payments are released without any delay.

That's the problem, the seller has not mentioned his contact no on the listing page.. Now, if i dont receive the rest of the 3 packages,i guess the courier guys will send it back to where it came from. Now, will i have to wait for for 7 days to claim "item not received" and then ebay would call me and the seller, to verify if for real item was not delivered.? if that's the case, i am in a fix again cause the number i used for registration were fake one's. how would ebay reach me?:(

i did pay the balance amount for those items after the coupon discount

All a/cs are going to get banned , 80% of my orders were from one seller & he has not shipped anything yet ,

- - - Updated - - -

That's the problem, the seller has not mentioned his contact no on the listing page.. Now, if i dont receive the rest of the 3 packages,i guess the courier guys will send it back to where it came from. Now, will i have to wait for for 7 days to claim "item not received" and then ebay would call me and the seller, to verify if for real item was not delivered.? if that's the case, i am in a fix again cause the number i used for registration were fake one's. how would ebay reach me?:(

i did pay the balance amount for those items after the coupon discount

Contact no is given in "Thankyou for paying with paisapay" email

- - - Updated - - -

All my accounts got banned. Enna rascala eBay. And not one seller shipped the order even in 4 days. Lazy sellers.

You can contact the seller & try to convince him that you will confirm the item receipt , i am planning to do the same i have about 10 orders from the same seller which are cancelled & he has not shipped them yet

I guess I am not the only one with order cancellation mails.. I had so many theories as to why the orders were caned but all were mooted by others experience here... As always like others every precaution was taken while ordering but still some orders were cancelled while other a/c's were not suspended...

I even got mail about order cancellation of earlier orders in two accounts which were ordered using 300/- off coupon & were received last week itself..:p

Right now there is no theory as to what happened but I am sure this is something new...

Anyway to add further I got shipping details on two orders today after I got the cancellation notice this morning & yesterday for one....

As of now all but one order are shipped & I intend to confirm them once received...

the seller seems to have called back the shipment after finding out that the ids have been banned .. the item is not traceable on dtdc site ..

the seller seems to have called back the shipment after finding out that the ids have been banned .. the item is not traceable on dtdc site ..

Sometimes docket nos take 1-2 days to show shipping details. This depend differently on courier company itself... eg. For professional courier tracking starts after product gets delivered... :lol:

Was the shipping/tracking showing earlier...

I ordered 3 things, 2 shipped(one delivered, the most expensive one :p ) one got cancelled. Will the CC that got charged be charged back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back