eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
^.. Then he ought to get the reinstatement mail as well to complete the deal by shipping the product & putting in shipping details...

I got another apology mail in all suspended a/c

IN82003:Reinstatament of your account
rtCurve.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif
s.gif

This is with regards to your eBay account reinstatement.

We would like to inform you that due to some technical error in our system, your account got suspended. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. We have rectified this issue and have reinstated your account.

We hope that your future experiences on eBay are pleasant and successful.

Once again we apologize for the inconvience caused to you in this matter.

Regards,

eBay Trust and Safety

Deal is looking fawesome.........I bought my 19 inch LG LED monitor for 5k 1.5yrs ago........ even this has PC input, HDMI as well an HDTV.

Thinking of buying it & using it as monitor, what u guys suggest ???Only concern is warranty, i guess so ???
After applying 5% off coupon, final price is Rs.3,772.45 only :yahoo:

Deal is looking fawesome.........I bought my 19 inch LG LED monitor for 5k 1.5yrs ago........ even this has PC input, HDMI as well an HDTV.

Thinking of buying it & using it as monitor, what u guys suggest ???Only concern is warranty, i guess so ???
After applying 5% off coupon, final price is Rs.3,772.45 only :yahoo:
I have my doubts as even manufacture refurbished one are $149 on ebay , add shipping also
Toshiba 19SL410 | eBay
must be a typo error

Was thinking of using it as laptop monitor . LCD is slowly gong kaput with horizontal lines , Will the HDTV work fine for the laptop ?

a branded 19 " lcd monitor with a higher resolution (1440*900) is priced around the same as this tv...

if one wants to use it solely as a monitor, then no point buying this unbranded tv over a branded lcd monitor

Any good deals for the Canon 550D from a trusty seller from Mumbai? Most of them are from Delhi which means extra Octroi Charges...

I'm looking to couple the purchase with the - eBay.in :The Big Promotion and claiming the 500GB HDD or FujiAX500

Also I have a question -

If use the 'HDFCEZEMI1' coupon code from here (EMI Offer Details) would I still be eligible for the Big Promotion offer??

Hi guys I've already posted in the Audio section but I feel its more relevant here.

I purchased a pair of Philips SHP2700 but now the seller says he has no stocks and that I buy something else. I had used a 300 Rs. Coupon for this so any way I could get the coupon back ?

Thanks.

Hi guys I've already posted in the Audio section but I feel its more relevant here.

I purchased a pair of Philips SHP2700 but now the seller says he has no stocks and that I buy something else. I had used a 300 Rs. Coupon for this so any way I could get the coupon back ?

Thanks.

No....

u can get the coupon back .. complain to customer care that seller didnt ship the item and ur coupon got wasted .. they will give u new one time use coupon ..

u can get the coupon back .. complain to customer care that seller didnt ship the item and ur coupon got wasted .. they will give u new one time use coupon ..

Any personal successes with this ?

btw Did this first thing after the seller screwed up today morning, awaiting their reply. The Live Chat is useless, kept waiting for 40mins no one came. Dropped a mail with the resolution centre stating Item not received and a reimbursement WITH the coupon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back