Core i-3 330M
3GB DDR3
320GB HDD
15.5" WXGA (1366*768)
512MB DDR3 HD5470
MRP: 39,000
BOUGHT IT FOR = 35500/-(FROM MUMBAI)

WILL B DELIVERED ON FRIDAY :D
WILL REVIEW IT AS SOON AS I GET IT..EAGERLY WAITING.

Hey dude,
Congrats.
You got the peace at pretty less price. Can you please provide details from where you bought it in Mumbai ?. Actually I am from Pune and here its minimum 37.5K. So if possible My friends in Mumbai can bought it for me.

Hoping quick reply.

techgear said:
well if you wanna game..go 4 acer 5740g....vaio have gr8 full HD screen.is gud 4 watching hd movies...but if u seriously looking 4 gaming acer is the way 2go due to its higher clocked 5650.

Or you can get sony vaio and oc the gpu

techgear said:
well if you wanna game..go 4 acer 5740g....vaio have gr8 full HD screen.is gud 4 watching hd movies...but if u seriously looking 4 gaming acer is the way 2go due to its higher clocked 5650:cool2:

congrats mate:)....waiting for 2nd review of

VPCEB14EN from you,as 1st is already done by SEI.

Can you let me know from where you purchased it in Bombay ?

Please PM me if possible. Also, did you get a bag with it and any accessories ? With Bill and Warranty ?

intacto said:
HEY GUYS
I JUS BOUGHT SONY VAIO

VPCEB14EN
Core i-3 330M
3GB DDR3
320GB HDD
15.5" WXGA (1366*768)
512MB DDR3 HD5470

Hey dude, Congrats!!
Waiting for review for model from You.
Its pretty less price you purchased for. So can you just tell me from where you purchased it ?

Thanks in advance !

Great.. Where did you pick it up from ? I've not managed to get anyone below 37. Did they throw in the goodies ?
intacto said:
HEY GUYS
I JUS BOUGHT SONY VAIO

VPCEB14EN
Core i-3 330M
3GB DDR3
320GB HDD
15.5" WXGA (1366*768)
512MB DDR3 HD5470

There has been a little delay and i ahve not got my lappy till now....will b getin on wednesday.

I have bought it from a shop called computer solution

in lamington road.he is giving it to me in this price because i also bought lcd tv from him.

He is giving me a laptop bag and a mouse...no other goodies.AND YES WITH BILL/WARRANTY.

can someone please post a picture of EB16 display at 1920x1080 as am planning to get this laptop and want to knw if i can adjust with the display

george101 said:
can someone please post a picture of EB16 display at 1920x1080 as am planning to get this laptop and want to knw if i can adjust with the display
Yes you can lower the display resolution and watch movies or play games then too it looked great than acer. I have tried it myself at croma.

cool1 said:
Or you can get sony vaio and oc the gpu
well i dont think u can keep the vaio cool by oc'in the gpu...and btw vaio doesnt support latest catalyst 10.3 drivers...so happy hunting modded drivers....and even if you find 1...then system unstability is there 2 haunt:crazeyes:

When I read about details of the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 on the ATI website, they mentioned that it has "Switchable graphics".
Can anyone of the owners of SONY VAIO VPCEB14EN confirm on this.
I am not sure whether the graphics can be switched from the Bios, or if it can be done on demand as in the NVidia Optimus.

Can anyone check and post some info on this.

silverbyte said:
how is the after-sales service of Sony ? Do they have extended warranty ?
Yes, they do have extended warranty. You can purchase it before your original warranty period expires. Contact customer care regarding exact pricing.
But they donot have complete cover.

What applications except Photoshop are you referring to? Photoshop runs pretty fine, as you can make out from the config of the laptop. The battery life is the only drawback, except that no issues whatsoever.

Sei said:
What applications except Photoshop are you referring to? Photoshop runs pretty fine, as you can make out from the config of the laptop. The battery life is the only drawback, except that no issues whatsoever.

Applications like Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and flash. Also is the screen good for designing. Like how is the color display.

Back