Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

avinashwarrier said:
^^ dude, an OT qstn, But how on earth is that speed of yours better than 82%of india :p
did u photoshop that image?? ;)
You mean my speed ?
If YES.
Lol first of all I'm not a Photshop pro.
And its true that is 3G.
The speed is shown is Rim 3G network with 2G plan......:p
Now you get it ???
Samajdar ko ishara he kafi hei.....;)

Revolution said:
Is this the PIN no which we use at ATM or other ?....

It's just a one time temporary pwd sent to your mobile phones. It's generated separately for all transactions done normally at night.. (ICICI case). It cant' be used again.. it's like 3/4 digit pwd

CA50 said:
^ no mate here iamnew want to pay via SBI debit card, and for SBI its the ATM PIN number

no that will not work,you should have a 3 digit pin which is usually printed at back of card,but not all debit card have it,depends on bank.

^^ For me I was asked to generate a 3D pin once.... After that I use this pin for all my transactions where I use my debit card as credit card.. :) For other transactions made at night I'm asked to enter a 4/5 digit code which is sent to my mobile..

think123 said:
no that will not work,you should have a 3 digit pin which is usually printed at back of card,but not all debit card have it,depends on bank.
Thats what i said, according to this

I am planning to make a payment for seagate goflex using the SBI Maestro option.They are asking for the card no,pin no etc.Is it safe?

iamnew wants to pay via his SBI maestro, so foe that he need his ATM pin and thats what i posted

Back