Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

DarkAngel said:
Because it has a max. limit of Rs.1000 :p Try ICICILB. 10% with max. Rs.1200 off.

Thank i already order the samsung laptop :D with discount total 30,999 using copons so now 29,799 as good deal ;)

sam88 said:
Can u PM me 500 off on 2500 coupon thanx in advance
Sorry mate. I've already given it to neerajvohra. In case if he does not use it, then WingZero too has requested me for the same. If I get another 500 off coupon, I'll definitely PM you.

Bandu said:
Sorry mate. I've already given it to neerajvohra. In case if he does not use it, then WingZero too has requested me for the same. If I get another 500 off coupon, I'll definitely PM you.
Thanks man. already replied to your PM. I already bought one with coupon. You can share with another member :) Thanks again.

neerajvohra said:
Thanks man. already replied to your PM. I already bought one with coupon. You can share with another member :) Thanks again.
Thanks. I then gave it to another guy who too did not use it. Coupon now gone to sam88. If he too does not use it, I'll post it here on the forum.

thanks Bandu

just bought hdd with cod now lets see when they deliver!!!

Bandu said:
Thanks. I then gave it to another guy who too did not use it. Coupon now gone to sam88. If he too does not use it, I'll post it here on the forum.

I have ordered a defy on 30th, Today I got a sms from they telling its shipped and gave me the blue dart awb. but when I enter it on bluedart website to track it says wrong no. I called blue dart n asked them to check the no. they also said the no. is not valid. Couldnt get through to letsbuy, on their website it shows in process.

What should I do?

^^ Wait for 1 day. Normally it takes some time for Bluedart to enter an AWB in their system. If it does not appear on Bluedart site by that time, you can get in touch with Letsbuy.com by email/twitter/facebook. Getting in touch with them on phone take lot of time and patience.

Blue updates all the AWB for that day only after midnight. So if you have recieved the AWD no. today then it will reflect only tomorrow early morning around 1:30 AM. So check it tomorrow morning. If not then may have sent it wrong.

Ok, Thanks a lot, hopefully I shiould get an update tommo, with yebhi onced they send you the awb, it gets detected on blue dart within around 5-6 hrs so i thought since I got it at 9am, it would be entered by now.

Back