Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

nehaladsul said:
They have listed the Nokia 1280 @ 1161. Have they completely lost it?? The NRP (Nokia Recommended Price) for this phone is 999. :mad:
So , true ! I was willing to order the same , but the 200rs price hike is too much :mad:

Seems like Nokia has based letsbuy to raise prices , as after applying Rcomlb1 coupon almost all nokia phone's listed on letsbuy , used to cost less compared to the regular street price even .

agantuk said:
^ Apply the RCOMLB1. It comes to the recommended price.
^^ That is not my point. What I wanted to emphasize is that a few days back the price was at 961 (without any coupon) and now it is 1161.

So, the coupon is practically useless as it just creates an illusion of a discount and does not offer any real discount.

GuruGulabKhatri said:
Wanted To order a Phone but after giving Card Details At the secure.ebs.in Website,IE Showed That Webpage Cant be displayed :(

Am i in trouble Guys?

if its credit card it needs to go to second layer of security password. if you havent gone there, dont worry. :)

sasa110 said:
if its credit card it needs to go to second layer of security password. if you havent gone there, dont worry. :)
Now lets clear it, its required in India only, so if some one has card details and no second layer (i.e. 3d secure). he may still be able to use it outside India. It happened recently with TE member.

>>Am i in trouble Guys?

May be not, may be you are. It could be a generic error as well. But how about checking your card details or call the CC to check if someone has transected on it.

GuruGulabKhatri said:
Wanted To order a Phone but after giving Card Details At the secure.ebs.in Website,IE Showed That Webpage Cant be displayed :(

Am i in trouble Guys?

Assuming you have registered for verified by VISA/MASTER CARD security, this txn won't go thru.

But it is always better to check with CC customer care that the txn happened or not. If it is a HDFC debit or CC always use netsafe cards so that you get a random card number valid for 1 single day/use for such online transactions.

Back