Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

boogeyman said:
First, you tell us where you got that coupon from and if there are more? :p
I got that coupon from letsbuy after my order was cancelled for galaxy pop for 4.7k. May b he also got that from letsbuy like this.

techpal said:
I got that coupon from letsbuy after my order was cancelled for galaxy pop for 4.7k. May b he also got that from letsbuy like this.
Let me also try placing a non=sense order , which letsbuy has to cancel at any cost :p

anubhav2345 said:
No , its working . I just ordered a phone through COD .
Letsbuy is using your mobile number to prevent ordering multiple items using RCOMLB1 coupon, So create new accounts with new mobile numbers or checkout as guest for using RCOMLB1 with COD :)

Hey guys I have ordered a Dell XCD35 on 29th, got a confirmation call on 30th. But the website still showing 'Ready To Be Processed'. Is this normal, aren't they taking to much time to ship the cellphone. Should I wait or call their customer care?

rj001 said:
No it is Rs. 961 and it is selling everywhere in the world In Rs, 961 or lower,i think they have gone crazy.
Also check out prices of other nokia phones.
Nokia 1616 Nokia price Rs. 1253 their price Rs.1399
Nokia 1800 Nokia price Rs. 1443 their price Rs.1669
Nokia X1-01 Nokia price Rs. 1825 their price Rs.2199
Nokia c1-01 Nokia price Rs. 2175 their price Rs.2499
Nokia c1-02 Nokia price Rs. 1600 their price Rs.2290
Nokia 2700 Nokia price Rs. 3400 their price Rs.3699
Nokia X2-01 Nokia price Rs. 3460 their price Rs.3799
Nokia C2-01 Nokia price Rs. 3894 their price Rs.4269

Prices for these phones are around the Nokia price everywhere only letsbuy prices are impossibly high.some days back it was normal.don`t know what happened now.
The reason behind this is (RCOMLSB)...LOL

Online Shopping - Buy Mobile Phones, Cameras, Laptops @ Lowest Price - Letsbuy.com

100% cashback offer from letsbuy.com

3 Step Cash Back process:

Step1. Buy any product at Letsbuy.com with a purchase value of more than Rs. 1000. Use coupon Code: LB100CASHBACK while making the purchase.

e.g. Buy a product worth Rs. 3000 at Letsbuy.com

Step2. 10 coupons of 10% off each totaling the purchase value will be delivered to your email address. Max discount per coupon will be 10% of the purchase value.

e.g. Get 10 coupons of 10% off each with a max discount of Rs. 300 per coupon. Total discount
which you can avail is Rs. 300 * 10 = Rs. 3000.

Step3. Use each coupon in your subsequent purchase. You get a 10% discount up to a maximum of
10% of the initial purchase.

e.g. Enjoy 10% off in subsequent purchases up to a maximum of Rs. 300. How to avail this scheme:
Purchase a product at Letsbuy.com using a credit card, debit card or net banking. Min order value should be Rs. 1000.

Use coupon Code LB100CASHBACK to make the purchase. As soon as your payment is realised, 10 vouchers of 10% off are emailed to you at your registered email address.

You may use these vouchers for subsequent purchases at Letsbuy.com over the next six months and enjoy additional discounts.

Yesterday I received these 10 coupons of 10% each when I bought Segate GoFLex 1TB 2.5 drive using rcomlsb1 coupon. :D although worthless for now .
I thought I had to apply the LB100CASHBACK coupon for this. :huh:

I bought a Dell XCD35 using the rcom coupon on Friday, and got an sms saying it was shipped on Saturday. Bluedart tracking says it should be delivered to me today. Can't wait!
Got 10 10% off coupons without using any code besides romlb1.

Kevin Lane said:
Regarding, WD usb 3.0, I also noticed 1 year warranty. I then called LB twice.yesterday and they confirmed 1 yr warranty twice.stating thata what they have got from manufacturer. I called WD support then. What they said surprised me. They said WD gives 3 yrs but the disk with 1 yr warranty wud be refurbished. Can it be?

Sent from my GT-I5801 using Tapatalk
What did you end up buying? One of the TE members bought the 1TB drive which stated 1 year warranty on their site but it indeed had 3 years warranty. I am planning to get the 500GB one but still confused a bit.

Edit: Never mind. Got a 1TB WD Passport 3.0 for just Rs.3,889 :)

DarkAngel said:
What did you end up buying? One of the TE members bought the 1TB drive which stated 1 year warranty on their site but it indeed had 3 years warranty. I am planning to get the 500GB one but still confused a bit.

Edit: Never mind. Got a 1TB WD Passport 3.0 for just Rs.3,889 :)

tell me about warranty when u get that

Back