Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

If anybody is seeking a refund from lsb, pls do post the steps taken.

I have to claim some amount back from them and have duly sent the cc an email. Response for which hasnt arrived even after 48 hrs (which their automated system promises.)

LSB procured products from dealers. The product of mine went bad within warranty time period and as the product was not repairable/replaceable, the product's manufacturing company has refunded the amount which Letsbuy had procured it for.
Now only the markup amount is left which ll be paid by lsb logically for a null and void deal. Trying to get that amount before lsb goes belly up.

Clear your inbox.

Looks like Letsbuy finally stopped operations and are redirecting visitors to Flipkart.com

Dear Visitor,

Thank you for your valuable patronage to letsbuy.com. In order to further improve your shopping experience, we have integrated our operations with the largest player in the category – FLIPKART.COM. We are redirecting all our visitors to Flipkart.com where you can avail the same exciting offers on theentire range of products.

For our existing customers, your order history and status remains secure with us. You can get all detailsabout your existing orders by dialing : 0124 4901234 (from 8 AM to 9 PM )

We once again thank you for your continued patronage and look forward to providing even better shopping experience, now through Flipkart.

Yours sincerely,
The Letsbuy team

Letsbuy.com

Well, it was nice till it last. I bought numerous items from them. phone, PS3, induction, toys, cookware, and what not. Wait I missed therma-meter for 50 Rs.

I still remember when I bought that 1000rs flat off coupons which was sold around a year ago in dealsandyou.com for 350rs [ 4 coupons]
and the 100rs off on 150rs purchase and 300rs off on 500rs purchase .

today morning I visited the website and it was working but all of the items were OOS :(

RIP !!!!

I still remember when I bought that 1000rs flat off coupons which was sold around a year ago in dealsandyou.com for 350rs [ 4 coupons]
and the 100rs off on 150rs purchase and 300rs off on 500rs purchase .

today morning I visited the website and it was working but all of the items were OOS :(

RIP !!!!
yeah this morning it was working fine. Suddenly i see this thread popped and here you go dooosh....RIP LSB.

Bought a lot of items from LSB.

Missing those days when we used to get 10% max 2000 off coupons. Letsbuy was best site i dealt with on time shipping and low prices.

Question arises: Despite having a better service and hence a more loyal fan base.. Why hasnt FK able to provide discount coupons OR loyalty points till date..??
Pretty odd not to be offering discount coupons even while having articles similar to lsb but at higher pricings.

Maybe we need Amazon to speed up things to make FK fall in line and start some obvious practices.

Stopped buying from Flipkart long back. %
Books - HS18, indiaplaza
Phones - ebay, sulekha, saholic

The above are much better and almost consistently have the cheapest prices for the said items. Especially HS18 has discounts similar to indiaplaza and almost always has a 100 off 500 resulting in 50%+ discount on books.

RIP letsbuy :( Have bought 3 mobiles, a landline, 1TB HDD, a yonex badminton racquet and a oven from them at huge discounts. Great discounts but ultimately that led to their unsustainable business model i guess. IINM people might have stopped purchasing once the discounts ended.

Question arises: Despite having a better service and hence a more loyal fan base.. Why hasnt FK able to provide discount coupons OR loyalty points till date..??
Pretty odd not to be offering discount coupons even while having articles similar to lsb but at higher pricings.

Maybe we need Amazon to speed up things to make FK fall in line and start some obvious practices.

This post explains it well

Decoding the Promo Code | Flipkart Blog

And I kind of agree, their prices are decent enough. Coupons mean that prices for non coupon users will go up. This way everyone gets an OK deal instead of one person getting an awesome deal and the other person getting a bad one

This is also why we don’t have loyalty schemes and so on … because we believe that service should eventually set us apart, and that quality (coupled with price and everything else) should be at par for all users. Whether you are 4 books old or 40 books old, you shouldn’t be treated any different … the quality and price offered to the first timer should be the same to someone who’s been with us for a few months.

That is called as a hole in the brain.
Just a nicely conjured statement to keep people asking from loyalty/Points scheme. The example is just a few post above. Members stopped ordering books because the pricing was better on other sites. Now if the site had the points scheme in place, older members would have redeemed them to bring the difference a lot closer and perhaps would have gone ahead despite higher pricing keeping in mind their excellent courier service. They would have earned points again so that ll offset the pricing a little more. Overall, it will provide a good enough incentive to people to keep purchasing and be eligible for point redemptions. Its a simple logic and they should have taken advantage of their logistics.

This post explains it well

Decoding the Promo Code | Flipkart Blog

And I kind of agree, their prices are decent enough. Coupons mean that prices for non coupon users will go up. This way everyone gets an OK deal instead of one person getting an awesome deal and the other person getting a bad one

That's what failed business men who don't know reality think. i used to buy from japan a lot from one retailer. every time i bought something i'd get 10 percent of paid money back to my account as points. Those points could be used towards shipping expenses or buying something new. points system has been in japan from a long time and actually helps in getting back customers. that system was good in way that each point = 1 yen, not like how they give 1 point for every 100/300 rupees spent and say you need 1000 points to buy something which in reality would cost Rs400 outside in shops. Indian companies are top most in art of fleecing customers. Every company wants to take advantage of customers it seems :|

wtf - it was published in 2009....lol

Back