Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

anubhav2345 said:
Ha Ha , LOL

But i am yet to receive my binatone BB-200 . Seems they must be out of stock .
Will call up there CC tomorrow and confirm :)

Lolz...out of stock?
Seems to be in huge demand :D
gudluck with your purchase bro i hope it'll arrive shortly with black cat security :)

jags1987 said:
Hey guys I called their customer support twice. Once yesterday, they told me that my order i.e Dell XCD35 is in line to ship and will e-mail me the shipping details asap. I waited but didn't receive any e-mail or call from their end. Today, just now i called them up and they are telling me that they don't have the product in stock with them. And are waiting to receive it from the manufacturer. I asked them to at least tell me till when will I receive the cell phone, they customer executive is like mostly by next Monday! I am seriously getting frustrated by their unprofessional attitude. And thinking of cancelling the order. What should I do now?
Yesterday after all this I had written a strong e-mail letting them know how pissed I was cause of their behavior. Surprisingly, today morning they send me the shipping details :D. Now waiting for the cell phone to reach me :)

Grabbed Canon Cam with ICICI Coupon.. Market price 11600 Rs, Got for 9300 Rs..

Received today.

Excellent service by Letsbuy, Superfast shipping.

I got bad experiment that i order the laptop Samsung RV509S01IN with I3 380, 4 GB DDR3, 500 GB and Nvidia 315 card for Rs 30,777 using 1200 coupon now 29577 via COD

Buy Samsung R Series RV509 S01IN Dual Tone Silver Black at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

that i got the laptop Samsung R Series RV509 A08IN with intel p6100 with 2 gb and no gpu card and i was like wtf that they sent the wrong model show 509-so1in instead of ao9in and

Buy Samsung R Series RV509 A08IN Dual Tone Silver Black at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
that my friend spoke that he want to check the package before check it the courier told that paid it first before receiver the package that we paid it after check the paper was same model but the box is show different model of the laptop

so i need to refund it soon , that i already mail to customer care and any option to flight it soon :(

Back