Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

DarkAngel said:
Edit: Never mind. Got a 1TB WD Passport 3.0 for just Rs.3,889 :)
Me too ordered one.. thanks! :)

BTW when i placed the order it said, we've sent you 10 10% off coupons to your email id.. but i've not received any :( Did you got something?

DarkAngel said:
What did you end up buying? One of the TE members bought the 1TB drive which stated 1 year warranty on their site but it indeed had 3 years warranty. I am planning to get the 500GB one but still confused a bit.

Edit: Never mind. Got a 1TB WD Passport 3.0 for just Rs.3,889 :)
I was still waiting for some feedback from here. The thing got me worried was that WD support guy said that drive with 1 yr warranty might be refurbidhed. Is it possible? Will decide this week, If I feel OK will go for USB 3.0, otherwise will go for Seagate 1TB USB 2.0. Already have Seagen 1 TB Desk and happy with it's performance and Support. Can u check warranty on WD site when u get it and get back to me? It will be very helpful.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

akhurana said:
if any1 has 10% coupon with max limit more than 1200 , please share :p
It is icicilb

Kevin Lane said:
I was still waiting for some feedback from here. The thing got me worried was that WD support guy said that drive with 1 yr warranty might be refurbidhed. Is it possible? Will decide this week, If I feel OK will go for USB 3.0, otherwise will go for Seagate 1TB USB 2.0. Already have Seagen 1 TB Desk and happy with it's performance and Support. Can u check warranty on WD site when u get it and get back to me? It will be very helpful.

It is icicilb
vegetoroxx had order the same drive earlier and I had PMed him to to know the warranty status. He confirmed its 3 years after recieving the drive. I will also check and post here once i get the drive.

DarkAngel said:
vegetoroxx had order the same drive earlier and I had PMed him to to know the warranty status. He confirmed its 3 years after recieving the drive. I will also check and post here once i get the drive.
Thanxx, That's good news.

smnrock said:
^icicilb has limit of 1200 and his question is he wants coupon which gives more than 1200 :p
Sorry, My BAD.:S:ashamed:

You have to checkout as guest or create a new account and add a new mobile number to use RCOMLB1 with COD

They are using ur mobile number to prevent mass purchase using cod
Supra said:
Is RCOMLB1 not working on COD anymore ?

You will receive those coupons if you pay the full amount of order without applying any coupon.
smnrock said:
Me too ordered one.. thanks! :)
BTW when i placed the order it said, we've sent you 10 10% off coupons to your email id.. but i've not received any :( Did you got something?
Yes it is not working anymore
Supra said:
Is RCOMLB1 not working on COD anymore ?

You have to checkout as guest or create a new account and add a new mobile number to use RCOMLB1 with COD

Of course I created new account with new no...but seems it not working anymore :(

Please check it out urself :p

haritr said:

Tried both ways , none is working :(

No more COD on RCOMLB1

Hey guys I called their customer support twice. Once yesterday, they told me that my order i.e Dell XCD35 is in line to ship and will e-mail me the shipping details asap. I waited but didn't receive any e-mail or call from their end. Today, just now i called them up and they are telling me that they don't have the product in stock with them. And are waiting to receive it from the manufacturer. I asked them to at least tell me till when will I receive the cell phone, they customer executive is like mostly by next Monday! I am seriously getting frustrated by their unprofessional attitude. And thinking of cancelling the order. What should I do now?

sahil678 said:
Is your binatone working fine:D

The competitor of Vertu has finally arrived in the holy hands:)
Ha Ha , LOL

But i am yet to receive my binatone BB-200 . Seems they must be out of stock .

Will call up there CC tomorrow and confirm :)

Back