Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

buBleZ said:
Selling coupons for money.. This is sad..

^^ People are already getting it from letsbuy @ 28.7K with publicly available coupons.

How to get for 28.7 k from letsbuy? With ICICI coupon its 29.8k.

Coupon sales not allowed, post deleted and user warned.

@everyone else, Thanks for the reports

dennis_nail said:
Did you go through it properly? Letsbuy is not so foolish to give single 100% value coupon.
They will give multiple coupons which max at 10% of the original order i.e. 1000 in your case. And these coupons must be used to buy items 10 times its value.
Thats not it.
Each voucher will have a maximum discount of Rs 300. Overall customers can avail a maximum discount of Rs 300 off x 10 = Rs 3000.

Arun.P said:
I got bad experiment that i order the laptop Samsung RV509S01IN with I3 380, 4 GB DDR3, 500 GB and Nvidia 315 card for Rs 30,777 using 1200 coupon now 29577 via COD

Buy Samsung R Series RV509 S01IN Dual Tone Silver Black at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

that i got the laptop Samsung R Series RV509 A08IN with intel p6100 with 2 gb and no gpu card and i was like wtf that they sent the wrong model show 509-so1in instead of ao9in and

Buy Samsung R Series RV509 A08IN Dual Tone Silver Black at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
that my friend spoke that he want to check the package before check it the courier told that paid it first before receiver the package that we paid it after check the paper was same model but the box is show different model of the laptop

so i need to refund it soon , that i already mail to customer care and any option to flight it soon :(

no reply and no quote :|

btw i suggest please avoid buying LAPTOP and some stuff above 30k from Letsbuy due to worst service that they ship after 2 week late delay and they might sent wrong model , that i order 3 laptop due to poor frustration about sent wrong model and not record any tracking status ;)

Back