Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

Paid for WD 1 TB passport on Monday afternoon.

No shipping info yet :| No reply to the mail i sent to CC (Thursday):|

No one picked up the call (Called twice and then I cut it off after hearing recorded voice and nothing else for 5-6 minutes.)

techno_guy said:

i am using philips NT9110 and it's quite good.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

DarkAngel said:

No one picked up the call (Called twice and then I cut it off after hearing recorded voice and nothing else for 5-6 minutes.)

did you call today? there was some problem with their numbers yesterday as per their facebook page.

beanstalk_230 said:
Need to buy Logitech MK320 KB & Mouse combo: http://www.letsbuy.com/logitech-wireless-combo-mk320-usb-p-17573.

Any coupons or 15% off is what I should go for. Seems even the newsletter thing is not working.

I would suggest that buy a combo in which keyboard and mouse, both use AA batteries (not keyboard using AAA and mouse using AA). Logitech has those models, don't know if they are on Letsbuy.com or not. Later on, it will be convenient.

DarkAngel said:

I guess they shipped it yday, just check in bluedart using your order no as reference no :)

Not working for me used 3 different browsers, 2 diff ISP (Vodafone, BSNL) 2 diff m/c, used google dns, not sure how it is working for you guys :no:

Back