Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

ordered my razer deathadder on june 26 and got it delivered by blue dart on july 6 .

i called them on 29 and asked why have they did not ship my order , they replied that i had some IP conflicts so i needed to send them a scan of my debit card and bank statement . after sending those on 29 they shipped my product on 5th july and i got my mouse the next morning . i used the RCOMLB1 coupon and got the mouse for 1869 .

guys need one letsbuy coupon 10%off any from 1500-3500rs(preferably 3500 one) if any one can spare pls send code in p.m,after buying will give back my coupon code which i will get.

Anyone willing to share a 300-500 off coupon for letsbuy.
Need to purchse a Nokia 1280 mobile for a friend today.
Can share a 500 off on 2k and above ebay coupon in return.
Please help

DarkAngel said:
Paid for WD 1 TB passport on Monday afternoon.
No shipping info yet :| No reply to the mail i sent to CC (Thursday):|
No one picked up the call (Called twice and then I cut it off after hearing recorded voice and nothing else for 5-6 minutes.)
Called them today evening. They said payment reflected etc... BS BS on July 4th itself. But the buggers haven't shipped yet.
Assured me that they will ship it tomorrow via bluedart and messgae me the docket no. They also apologized for the delay. Can i call them again and push them for a flat off coupon since they took so long to ship despite beforehand payment?

Back