Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

m-jeri said:
I dunno whether i should mate. No idea if people are already "buying" coupons. Just that i dont want to.
If any member is selling coupons by using TE as a platform to advertise his emails etc then you should give out the member's names.

http://www.techenclave.com/members/nileshgattani.html

Hi,

I purchased SG2 and got 10 10% off coupons (out of them 4 are already sold :) ).

So here is the deal.

I want to sell off remaining coupons for Rs.500/-

Each coupons will get you a discount of Rs.2802, which brings the cost of SG2 Rs 28,197/-

Add to that the cost of coupon, 28197 + 500 = Rs. 28,697/-

Along with this you will get freebies from LB and 10 coupons of 10% discount (max Rs. 2802/-)

If you are fine with the deal, please let me know.

I will share my bank account number, Once the money is transferred I will share the coupon.

Best Regards,

Nilesh G

97393 XXXXX

@mjeri: thanks for sharing,everyone kindly report the posts or PM of members who are trying to sell coupons via TE.

Dear all,

i sent a mail to our beloved

:clap: nileshgattani :clap:
Hi I have 10% off coupon (max 3100), please send an email at blrtechie@rediffmail.com

and he gave me the following deal

Hi,
I purchased SG2 and got 10 10% off coupons (out of them 4 are already sold :) ).
So here is the deal.
I want to sell off remaining coupons for Rs.500/-
Each coupons will get you a discount of Rs.2802, which brings the cost of SG2 Rs 28,197/-
Add to that the cost of coupon, 28197 + 500 = Rs. 28,697/-
Along with this you will get freebies from LB and 10 coupons of 10% discount (max Rs. 2802/-)
If you are fine with the deal, please let me know.
I will share my bank account number, Once the money is transferred I will share the coupon.
Best Regards,
Nilesh G
97393 xxxxx

I replied him back stating that i can give him 3 coupon in returnbut NO money, after I get MY coupons from purchase at Letsbuy.

Nilesh bauji never replied back....:S:(:no:

Pls everybody, ask him to respond here :bleh:

Regards,

IMHO, Someone who got a coupon as a part of deal, i.e. by paying for it & is selling it, No one should be bothered. It is as good as selling something you bought. If we want to we can buy OR leave it at just that. Just my 2cents here.

Kevin Lane said:
IMHO, Someone who got a coupon as a part of deal, i.e. by paying for it & is selling it, No one should be bothered. It is as good as selling something you bought. If we want to we can buy OR leave it at just that. Just my 2cents here.
hmmm... i think u have got a point

how about this ... some one from us purchase a single coupon from him and after the deal he will have 10 coupons [we can make a group of 5 ppl and pay 100 each] then he can share those coupons with the group

now 3000rs coupon for 50rs is not bad at all

kartikoli said:
hmmm... i think u have got a point

how about this ... some one from us purchase a single coupon from him and after the deal he will have 10 coupons [we can make a group of 5 ppl and pay 100 each] then he can share those coupons with the group

now 3000rs coupon for 50rs is not bad at all

its not 500 for all,its 500 for each coupon,moreover its not about money, coupon sales is not allowed on TE.

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deal...deals-and-coupons-186393-195.html#post1860825

DarkAngel said:
Called them today evening. They said payment reflected etc... BS BS on July 4th itself. But the buggers haven't shipped yet.

Assured me that they will ship it tomorrow via bluedart and messgae me the docket no. They also apologized for the delay. Can i call them again and push them for a flat off coupon since they took so long to ship despite beforehand payment?
Suckers have shipped it on July 8th itself and I should receive it today according to BD website (Mostly i will get tomo only i guess)

The guy who attended it yesterday said it hasn't shipped :S Today the lady gave me the AWB no. Novice CC :/ Anyways happy to get it at least by tomorrow.

I receive the shipping info always. Don't know why i wasn't updated. May be due to some downtime of their website last week.

RS4 @ that was just an idea [we will buy a single coupon for 500 and later we will have 10 coupons] anyway we have been sharing coupons here for free

kartikoli said:
RS4 @ that was just an idea [we will buy a single coupon for 500 and later we will have 10 coupons] anyway we have been sharing coupons here for free
In that case karatkoli, each coupon will be worth 2800 discount and if everybody pays 50 bucks to share the initial 500/- cost. It will be 2800 off coupon for 50 bucks.

Regards,

Back