Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

there is no need for a GO

it can be done with only 2 members for free

some 1 get a coupon from here

GET 10 OFF MAX RS.3000 OFF COUPON ON LETSBUY FOR FREE !!! - DesiDime, India's Shopping Community for Best Deals

now buy ur product and share 1 coupon with second member

now 2nd member will buy and will get 10 more coupons

total 19 coupons .. give back 10 coupons and get the deposit amt [500]

now we have 9 working coupons :D

mjeri and fahrenheit can collectively do it and we will have 9 coupons :goteam:

^^

Desidime needs to have ALL the coupons. Thats what i dont like abt that. I can give 1 or 2. no issues. but ALL ?.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anyways posted folks. If i get to keep 1 or 2 coupons i will give that to someone who agrees to give ALL the coupons to peeps here in TE.

Been really hurt bad when someone was trying to sell a coupon to me. :S.

m-jeri said:
^^

Desidime needs to have ALL the coupons. Thats what i dont like abt that. I can give 1 or 2. no issues. but ALL ?
Yea coz they need more and more coupons to keep the offer going for more and more members. Consider it as a ponzi scheme of Letsbuy coupons :p

Have got few coupons from their 100 % cashback offer. Will give for FREE, Just PM Me,

Condition: You should be TE member & Should have at least 100 posts here :)

m-jeri said:
Been really hurt bad when someone was trying to sell a coupon to me. :S.

bash me if u like but here goes the truth

Well technically coupon selling is only as bad as coupon shearing; bcoz

1. Company like letsbuy gives coupon to the buyer in appreciation of their business with them.

So its strategy to improve their business. (greedy b@$tards coz they want more moolah from u :bleh: ),

2. When u sell the coupon; u also being greedy and u openly show that!

3. Now when u ask somebody to share the coupon u r being greedy too. :eek:hyeah: (to want more cutoff on already discounted product)

SO WHEN ALL GREEDY PEOPLE ARE TALKING; WHY TO JUDGE WHOSE MORE GREEDY!!!

P.S. I come in 3rd kind and i dont judge 2nd kind

Planning to buy a Nexus S in the next couple of days, if any kind soul has 10% coupon Max 2000 to spare do let me know.
Willing to give back 3 to 4 of the new coupons to either TE or the donor. :bleh:

Your inbox is full as expected after such a open offer :) Would appreciate if you could pass on one coupon to me along with the detail of what is the max discount for 10% off.

Praks said:
Have got few coupons from their 100 % cashback offer. Will give for FREE, Just PM Me,

Condition: You should be TE member & Should have at least 100 posts here :)

vinayaga said:
Your inbox is full as expected after such a open offer :) Would appreciate if you could pass on one coupon to me along with the detail of what is the max discount for 10% off.
Same. Sent u a PM but your inbox is full.

Back