Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

I don't get it why people who say they like certain types of films are getting mocked or laughed at. It isn't like everyone has to have the same taste.

The Hunter : 7/10. Little slow for my liking, but in the end it was a good movie to watch. All have a good job. Although the film is slow but it keeps your attention till the end.

Cleanskin : 6.5/10. Could have been better. It dragged a lot in middle. The start and end were good.

lmao.... wasn't your bandwidth cheaper though?

I didnt have any intention of going for this movie, as i knew what was in it. But my friends dragged me into this. But to my surprise some jokes and dialogues were good and that were enough to enjoy it.:), 30% is bad i agree, but rest 70% is watchable/enjoyable.

And yes Rowdy rathore was way pathetic than this.

Have you watched the previous two ? I thought this could have been better comparing to the earlier ones.

Not seen those ones. But will. :)

Also saw: Lockout. Gritty and hard hitting. The actress is a doll (Maggie Grace), and Guy Pearce rocks. A futuristic reboot of Escape from NY. 8/10.

Spoorloos 1988. A highly intriguing edge of the seat thriller without the usual components of a thriller, that's directed to perfection. There is a hollywood remake of the same named ” the vanishing” but skip it and watch the original version. Rating 9/10

Project X - 6.5/10 lots of *eye candy*, if you know what I mean
Lockout - 5/10 Guy Pearce does a good job. Unfortunately, no script or story or dialogues for him. Maggie Grace <3
21 Jump Street - 6.5/10
Chronicle - 7/10 A little slow but was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the CGI at the end. Or maybe was too sleepy.

Bol Bacchan - 3/10

Amadeus - 10/10

Brilliant all the way! Murray Abraham and Tom Hulce were outstanding!

I didn't have much idea about western classical music and operas and Amadeus Mozart, but now I ve started to listen to man y of his works after watching the movie, such impact!

bol bachan - 5/10. been away from these types of hindi movies for quite sometim,but alas, new friends = new movie preferences and i had to just suck up and go to this mecca of over-acting.
anyways the best moment i felt was the gangs of wasseypur 2 trailer which was pretty funny.

next stop - Gotham city/wadala

bol bachan - 5/10. been away from these types of hindi movies for quite sometim,but alas, new friends = new movie preferences and i had to just suck up and go to this mecca of over-acting.
anyways the best moment i felt was the gangs of wasseypur 2 trailer which was pretty funny.

so instead giving rating to bol bachan give that rating to that trailor because that is only thing you enjoy in the movie.:lol:

Back