Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

i think you are the only one who gave bol bachan a 10/10. even indian newspaper and the indian janta given 2, 3 and the max is 4 out of 10.

abhe dont put such an accusation on me.to simplify things which i meant -

bol bacchan - 5/10

gangs of wasseypur 2 trailer - 10/10

hope you get it now:bleh:

Tintin 2011 / The Secret of the Unicorn - 6 / 10

The visuals are spectacular-

However the story was a bit led down , was expecting a bit more interest and suspense considering the hoopla it created.

Gangs Of Wasseypur : 9/10

Spiderman 7/10

Entering hype mode for DKR now.
Reading (pirating+cbr :p) the must-read Bat comics of all time. Playing and beating Batman Arkham City before the 19th. Then marathoning Begins+TDK and then watching DKR next day Friday on Imax. :)

@Dhruv61 dude,are you on jelly or something? What the hell are you on about? If you cant understand what i have written,then dont sprout shit and spoil the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
My goodness, this guy will NEVER stop! :(

We've been banning him since his very first ID mac.rock7 and he has come up with at least 20+ IDs. Keeps posting shit across the forum threads, his posts are reported, and he is perma-banned. Creates a new ID and continues posting crap. Really terrible. I can't believe the dude has so much patience to do all that. We've warned him several times over PMs and posts, but wouldn't listen.

#FML

But how did you know it's him.

:facepalm:

It's you again. Why don't you just leave the forums and spare us please? If we were to ban your god damn MTNL IP address, there are others who'd suffer. There are plenty of alternate forums out there - why don't you try that for a change?

:facepalm:

It's you again. Why don't you just leave the forums and spare us please? If we were to ban your god damn MTNL IP address, there are others who'd suffer. There are plenty of alternate forums out there - why don't you try that for a change?
I tried but no account created in any forum.:yahoo:

Story Of True Love......

Under the Spoiler :bleh:
The Story is about a boy and 2 grls in his life.
The story revolves around Boy1 , Girl1 and Girl2 .
Boy always had a dream to go to London and have a job.
His dream is fullfilled and he gets a job.
But his mom, says that she has to finalize his marriage to a girl and so he has to wait.

She finds her perfect! 'bahu' in Girl1.
But she does not tell Boy1 about this and tells Girl1 parents even to not tell her.
She tells Boy1 to take her friend's daughter Girl1 as she has an assignment in London for 3 days.
On the flight, Girl1 and Boy1 befriend each other.
In London, Girl1 has some problems completing her assignment and therefore fails to give it on time.
She loses her job but then Boy1 consoles her.
They go on a beach party and there they meet Girl2.

After some days of living with each other, Boy1 falls in love with Girl2.
But the thing that Boy1 doesn't know about her is that Girl2 is already in love with Boy2(New Character).
Now, Girl1 has started to fall in love with Boy1 and Boy2 has started disliking Girl2 because of her choosy behaviour and started loving Girl1.

Here

Boy1 Is Saif Ali Khan.
Girl1 is Diana Penty.
Girl2 is Deepika Padukone.
Boy 2 is Randeep Hudda.

And this is the story line up Cocktail
Thank you so much in advance...!!!

Back