Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

Lebanon -- 7 / 10

A claustrophobic world depicting war from the inside of a tank and its periscope to view the outside world, painted by the fear and uncertainty within a human mind. Beautiful acting and script let down by the rhetorical cliché of Israeli innocence.

Which one Gangs of Wasseypur..?? No man..!! I don't like these type of movies..!! Feels boring to me. Typical Bihar stories of fighting and all.

That is never the case with any Anurag Kashyap film [I do not bandy this term lightly], the canvas maybe old but, his take on the situation is his own and definitely a treat for the discerning audience.

Have you seen any of his previous works OR just the productions he has funded --

Dev.D
Black Friday [never released, thanks to Censor Board of India]
Paanch [never released, thanks to Censor Board of India]
Udaan
Shaitaan

That is never the case with any Anurag Kashyap film [I do not bandy this term lightly], the canvas maybe old but, his take on the situation is his own and definitely a treat for the discerning audience.

Have you seen any of his previous works OR just the productions he has funded --

Dev.D
Black Friday [never released, thanks to Censor Board of India]
Paanch [never released, thanks to Censor Board of India]
Udaan
Shaitaan

I watched all of them except Paanch. And Black Friday is best :)

But the subs were an annoyance since it was displayed over the Korean hard subs.

You mean Indonesian?

ALPHA17: Black Friday was released in Indian cinemas. I was fortunate enough to catch up with it, when it did release. This movie holds the highest regard in my books for brilliant Indian film making, till date.

Back