Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

The amazing Spider-Man - 1/10
I went for this without any info, was surprised to see Emma Stone and was the only reason i didn't walk out during the interval.
This is a totally cheesy bollywood 3d movie with a terrible plot, bad acting and screenplay.
Avoid it at all costs. This is nothing but a 2 hr long Sony commercial for all their products.

The Raid : Redemption - 5/10
You guys overhyped it too much. It's a low budget movie, there are tons of action flicks way better than this.
Not only us. The movie in itself has got rave reviews. It is being planned as a trilogy now and with bigger budget. Sony has already acquired overseas rights.

The Amazing Spiderman - 7/10

Looks like a decent reboot to me. Andrew Garfield handled Spidey's role pretty well (although he could have left his backpack and the cellphone at home). Some of the sequences (to show off his prowess and may be impress the audience) were overdone as well. Martin Sheen as Uncle Ben and Sally Field as Aunt May turned out to be a near perfect couple. I don't suppose any other character could have played their respective roles better with the right blend of love, emotions and arguments on screen. Whoever designed the Lizard should probably head to Stan Winston's school and get the basics of creature design right - the Lizard looked downright fugly and pitiful! Emma Stone was cute. James Horner's score was spot on. When most Hollywood movies have the Apple brand marketing onboard, The Amazing Spiderman chose to go with Sony instead and there is nothing but Sony devices everywhere! Right from Peter Parker's Xperia to his PC display inside his room to the Bravia LCD in the drawing room to the small CRT TV inside their kitchen to the random TVs inside apartments, every single device is a Sony! That was a bit too much IMO.

To me, Spiderman 2 remains the best Spiderman movie till date! But this is a good start however.

Amazing Spiderman - there's nothing amazing. Pure crap instead.
Its a re-birth of the Spiderman, so of course it gotta be something more than the predecessor, but its not. I am not a big fan of the previous Spiderman either, but watching this makes me realize that was at least watchable flick.

* Poor portray of characters
* Poor dialogue (btw, is this movie made for ONLY kids?)
* Poor story.
* Poor direction. Lots of loose scenes.
Overall - 3/10 (some CGI were good).
A total waste in 3D.

in many scenes this Spiderman felt like bollywood movie. Only thing differentiate it from RaOne, Krissh et al is the Songs (and dances of course).
Like every bollywood movie, for whom Superhero movie or Animations are only destined for Kids - this movie also targeted for the kids only.

The Uh-mazing Spiderp-Man - I had called it from mile away, just by watching the first trailer, but I just had to witness this super-hero franchise turn to turd. Let me start off by saying that Tobey Maguire is and always will be, the only Spider-Man. Watching Andrew Garfield play Peter Parker was like watching amateur hour. When Uncle Ben dies in the Raimi's movie, we can actually feel pain on Tobey's face, while it was purely awful in this movie. Rosemary Harris nailed the role for Aunt May, unlike Sally Field, who seemed like a train wreck. None of the characters seemed to connect properly. It just felt rushed throughout. The dialogues were cringe-worthy. Speaking of dialogues, could anyone even understand what the hell was Irrfan Khan speaking during his scenes? Not sure what sort of accent was used. I mostly disappointed with the way the whole movie was presented. Emma stone was decent choice for Gwen's character. I liked Lizard's CGI though. But I'm utterly disappointed and still hold high respect for Sam Raimi's Spider-Man movies, Spider-Man 2, to be precise.

The Amazing Spiderman
Hard-Boiled-Egg.jpg

The amazing Spider-Man - 1/10
I went for this without any info, was surprised to see Emma Stone and was the only reason i didn't walk out during the interval.
This is a totally cheesy bollywood 3d movie with a terrible plot, bad acting and screenplay.
Avoid it at all costs. This is nothing but a 2 hr long Sony commercial for all their products.

Same story as first in new box. The bad one, waste of time and money.

The Amazing Spiderman - 6/10

The only thing 'Amazing' in this movie is the use of the word in the title. To be very honest I am not sure what to make of it. Was it a teen rom-com or a superhero movie?
After watching movies like Thor, Captain America and Iron Man - characters that I didn't know much about or cared about - I liked the characters. Thor did seem a bit corny but was still better than this.
The action scenes were good but there were times I felt when the movie could have ended but it continued endlessly and to be honest with you it should have ended there and then but the problem was this spidey didn't seem as determined as Raimi's spidey. Heck he didn't even go after the Mutant Rat and the movie ended.
Maybe it will be called 'The Raptile' and will be the main villain in the next movie.

Leon: The Professional (1994) - IMDb - 9/10

Natalie Portman at the age of 13 years - :hail:

I am completely blown away by her performance at such a young age! Hell even Gary Oldman was brilliant - I reckon this guy could have easily played the Joker's role with ease. Will crash for now.

PS: A bit too late I know but WTH!

Back