Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

B007L6VPL4.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Jeff, Who Lives at Home (2011) - IMDb) - 7/10

It seems you haven't seen Awarapan. His character really shines in serious parts. This guy has got good potential, but is wasted due to the type of roles he selects. Being typecasted as the "serial kisser" almost sealed his fate for eternity. Hence, he's now trying to break that mould. This explains the diversity in his recent movies, barring Murder 2 & Jannat 2.
Exactly! The exact same words I always say. I really loved Awarapan, was an awesome movie. He does act pretty good, but he's done loads of crap movies which has made the public view him in a different way.

Haven't watched Shanghai yet. :(

Saguni : 5/10 if it wasn't for santhanam's comdey the muvee would've been uncle sam's underpants :p
Contagion : 7/10 :O This muvee surprised me, & the Ending was like NuF Said !!! & the Film Score was overwhelming . 9/10 for the Sound Track alone :D

Hard Candy

My love for Ellen Page made me watch this movie. I have to say it awas a very disturbing movie, the kind of things which happen in this movie is certainly not for the faint hearted. Ellen Page shines more than the sun in this movie, but looks very oung as she was in this one.

8.5/10

watched 2 movies back to back...

Teri Meri Kahaani...6/10... only watchable for rom com freaks.:). Otherwise nothing gr8 in movie. Songs(rather 2-3 songs) are good to hear in theatre.

Gangs of Wasseypur (part1) : 9/10.. First half just blows you away. Its a very good movie. (as said in Awesome acting/direction almost everything is good. Second half drags a bit, but still good to watch.
I like what was written in TOI review of the movie."But beware; GOW is not for the weak-hearted. So, hold on to your guns, gamchas and 'womaniyas'.":)

Gangs of Wasseypur (part1) : 9/10.. First half just blows you away. Its a very good movie. (as said in Awesome acting/direction almost everything is good. Second half drags a bit, but still good to watch.
I like what was written in TOI review of the movie."But beware; GOW is not for the weak-hearted. So, hold on to your guns, gamchas and 'womaniyas'.":)

The Dialogues are awesome especially the dialogues from richa chadda are really laughable.

"This movie is not for those who hate delhi belly because of its abusive language."

anybody watched trailor of GOW2 its after the end of GOW.

Gangs of wasseypur -10/10

thank god there are directors like anurag kashyap
probobly best hindi movie i have seen
MUST SEE

my 3 other friends did not like the movie, they thought it was too slow...i loved it the way it was

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

The Dialogues are awesome especially the dialogues from richa chadda are really laughable.

"This movie is not for those who hate delhi belly because of its abusive language."

anybody watched trailor of GOW2 its after the end of GOW.

shit! missed the trailer....
youtube link??

Saw BRAVE by PIXAR first day, first show [probably another first for me].

Like --
  • La Luna, the new short preceding the film;
  • great animation, especially the bear;
  • lighting was good although the overall colour was disappointing;
  • overall a good animation feature [after disasters like Madagascar 3 and Cars 2].

Dislike
  • the princess-centric storyline was in my views from Disney;
  • watching it in a dark theatre ruined a bit of the experience;
  • story is just above average.

Overall -- 8 / 10.

shit! missed the trailer....
youtube link??

no youtube link.

You are right if directors like anurag kashapare not presene in bollywood then bollywood is totally waste of time and money, Previousle they make remakes of hollywood flicks these days south is inspiration of bollywood stories.

Back