Seagate Barracuda 2TB / 64MB Cache SATA 6Gb/s 5900RPM Desktop Hard Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
rajndra said:
Experts, will this work on older Sata 3Gb/s MBs? I don't have plans of upgrading currently, but maybe in 1 years time. So if this works then I can think of buying...else its a very good price. ;)
yes, it is backward compatible

Already placed order :D Neft will be done tomorrow morning to your account. Please ensure u ship it out tomorrow without fail... Thanks for the great pricing

madnav said:
request to list at 5k with free shipping so that i can purchase 2 with valentines coupon for hitachi 250GB :p
I don't see the Hitachi 250GB Valentine offer, instead just saw 4GB USB Drive, Bluetooth headphone, Wireless mouse etc.

Ordered one from your Ebay store, got the tracking details today but it says not trackable. Sent you a PM with the details, please check. Thanks :)

hunt3r said:
Ordered one from your Ebay store, got the tracking details today but it says not trackable. Sent you a PM with the details, please check. Thanks :)
For ebay orders kindly contact us viia email. Request not to post follow up messages on this thread..

dvdstoredelhi said:
For ebay orders kindly contact us viia email. Request not to post follow up messages on this thread..
Sent you a PM about it. Is that ok or should i send an email too?

dvdstoredelhi said:
@all > Price Revised to rs 4625/- Shipped ..
Damn thats an untimely price drop :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back