[SHOW-OFF] Artwork-Design

Designed this logo as part of logo competition held for HCL-CISCO 15th Anniversary.

HCL-CISCO_15th_Anniversary%20.jpg

DanDroiD said:
An all Flash Website I made for an Artist/Musician friend of mine.
really good but i guess there is some problem while viewing through firefox .
One more issue with the way it opens in next window.(apart from technical aspect Artwork and your creativity are very good).

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

joyceanblue said:
here is some of my work.

study of topology, thanks to the 1000pages long thread on cgtalk.

old sketches

truly professional.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Some of my Photoshop work.

Please comment even if its harsh .

1260_WITHCOLORADJUST.jpg

GrassEffect%20copy.jpg

FashionFusionStep1EditText.jpg

News Paper Art work:

Who cares News paper after a first read .Well Me and my friend Mr.Tilak have decided to reuse Newpapers to create a new Art forms.

This might be a next generation art as we are running sort of metal resources.

Photo Frame made using newspaper and some color.

Art6_upload.jpg

Pen Stand made using newspaper and some color and Pens made using newspaper and pen refill .

Art3_upload.jpg

ROBOT made using newspaper and white color.

Art2_upload.jpg

Some abstract art made using news paper and color.

Art1_upload.jpg

Art4_upload.jpg

Art5_upload.jpg

Art3_upload.jpg

I have also started taking summer camp for next generation Here are some of interesting snaps of the event.

making of.

Image087.jpg

Children holding paper craft .

SDC10449.JPG

I have also started taking initiative over plastic bag .Here is what i have come up with.

A more practical and economic solution :This project has helped lot of poor womans to be economically sound.

We came up with idea of making paper bags as an alternative to plastic one.

Here are some of actual snaps .

PaperBag4.jpg

PaperBag2.jpg

Woman s being thought how to make them.

OgAAALhOkJHUg76dHR--qyeGBGvhb2FVRiA5IE6Il1KCR4hyKUnNhoKh5GsloKW4LOkWPIShQCr5iPvlEX1a0_Z3VsQAm1T1UK3SXBZf5yYEZTP1O3BG4NO7BAWj%5B1%5D.jpg

OgAAAP7QoJ88kzKjY3fgguEU7Qs2bneYbW0UVUf41MXA0atdsI4MuT1oiHa2RmAzZTzhis5A6UbAgjuO0cEvMoHRUYcAm1T1UFq6GCQK9yjEb-Va0lrNNf2Fck8Q%5B1%5D.jpg

After 4 years that too 3/4years ago I did this....fat Thor..lol

fyq43a.jpg

Then Less Complex

20j458p.jpg

My all tym fav hero...I know the Hand sucks.. lol

2e4howm.jpg

My one of the best sketches

6fqnid.jpg

Now the JOE's _ The coolest Cobra...

2n00h3q.jpg

This was drawn in 15min Without A Single Stroke of Rubber...

2hreszs.jpg

Project Dreamgirl:

Duration 3 hours.

First i have downloaded a girl sketch from internet.

SketchPainting.jpg

With a help of photoshop created this piece of art.Awaiting for your comments.Here posting 4-5 version of same image.Please rate them accordingly.

SketchPainting_acentededges.jpg

SketchPainting_blackandwhite.jpg

SketchPainting_crosshatch.jpg

SketchPainting_watercolor.jpg

SketchPainting_withlight.jpg

SketchPaintingversionBrownHair.jpg

Been trying to learn 3ds Max for a while now, & there's still a long way to go ofc. Just decided to post something I've been working on for quite some time, just so I could get some constructive feedback.

& yes, the model was created by following a step by step walkthrough, so I'm not claiming credit for the design. But it was just such back breaking work, that I decided to post it nonetheless.

Do excuse me, if it seems that there are too many pics of the same ol' thing, but I thought it best to post many in order to get constructive criticism. The close up pics were an afterthought, & posted for the same reason. [I'd never intended for them to be seen up close].

Here's hoping you'll like it. Looking forward to any tips, criticism, etc. you might have. Thank you for your time.

WireFrame

Clay Render

Textured In Vue - Model Imported Into Vue

Textured In PS

Close Ups

On the 1st 3-4 sigs, I'm absolutely lost as to what the focal is. The sigs are too busy imo, & my eye wanders everywhere instead of settling on any 1 thing [which should ideally be your focal].

On the remaining ones, the focal isn't blended too well. Also, the placement isn't ideal, i.e. follow rules of photography/composition such as the rule of 3rds, for instance. The text needs work too.

Keep working on your skills. All the best!

Back