(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desecrator said:
How long is the lifetime warranty valid after the card is discontinued? It should be specified in the manual or better still, have it clarified from the customer support. Most cards have a 3 year warranty IINM. I'm assuming this one with the AMD reference heatsink? Should fetch you ~3.8-4k and thereabouts.
thanks mate, will have to look for the manual.

How much I can get for this config (location Bangalore)

Asus M2NBP-VM CSM motherboard with Integrated GeForce 6 GPU having VGA and DVI-D

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

AMD 64 X2 2GHz CPU

4GB DDR2 RAM (4x1GB)

Seagate 500GB SATA HDD

Sony DVD Writer

Creative SoundBlaster Live 24bit!

MiniATX casing with power supply

Viewsonic 17" LCD monitor 1703wb

Logitech multimedia keyboard and optical mouse

This rig is about 2 years old. Everything is in excellent condition. I don't think there is any warranty left now. I don't have the bills anyway so that is a moot point.

Desecrator said:
Around 650~700 bucks? I think Samsung SyncMaster 17inchers were sold for a similar price. :p
how much if i sell it with on/off button issue?

the monitor works if the button is kept in place with help of a pin :ashamed: :p

madnav said:
how much if i sell it with on/off button issue?

the monitor works if the button is kept in place with help of a pin :ashamed: :p
Nothing?

Seriously, do yourself a favor and donate it to some neighborhood NGO or school. AFTER fixing it, that is :)

madnav said:
how much can i expect for a 15 incher samsung samtron CRT model 56V

let me know pricing under two conditions:-

1. perfectly working and no issues

2. Perfectly working but issue with On/Off button (it needs to be kept in pressed condition as the two stage spring mechanism in these buttons has konked off..changing the button is possible at 300 rs which is waste in my opinion)

asking the pricing in two conditions so that i can either consider repairing this one or buying another 15 incher. any donors of the On/Off button or thier old non working 15 inchers are welcome as well :p

Some of the stuff in your big sale is obsolete like this faulty monitor and taker will do favour by accepting it even as gift. are you very needy fr money? :(

bansal98 said:
How much I can get for this config (location Bangalore)

Asus M2NBP-VM CSM motherboard with Integrated GeForce 6 GPU having VGA and DVI-D

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.

AMD 64 X2 2GHz CPU

4GB DDR2 RAM (4x1GB)

Seagate 500GB SATA HDD

Sony DVD Writer

Please give complete details of purchase, Warranty, Condition Speed, Brand etc. for realistic quote

Mods: Can you make a sticky for those who want a quote to give these basic details like Purchase details, Warranty, Condition, Location Brand, Speed etc. along with description in the 1st post ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Any body would be interested in a HP Laser Jet 6L Printer & if so what price can I expect

About 8 years old

Working perfectly when last checked

No Toner cartridge

Parallel port connectivity only (No USB)

Product location at Bangalore

shravank30 said:
Please give complete details of purchase, Warranty, Condition Speed, Brand etc. for realistic quote

Have updated the original post with the details. There is no warranty on anything as I don't have the bills. The rig is about 2 years old and is in excellent condition. Repeating the updated post below:

AMD 64 X2 2GHz CPU
4GB DDR2 RAM (4x1GB)
Seagate 500GB SATA HDD
Sony DVD Writer

This rig is about 2 years old. Everything is in excellent condition. I don't think there is any warranty left now. I don't have the bills anyway so that is a moot point.

How much can i expect to get for a Nokia 5300, 1.5 - 2 years old. In good condition, one scratch on screen, thats all. Average 2 days battery life.

What about this?

E7200 2.53 Ghz

Gigabyte G41M-ES2L

Crucial Ballistix DDR2 PC26400 2x2GB

Dell SE198WFP 19-inch

WD 640GB HDD

Corsair VX450W

MSI Radeon 4850

Altec Lansing MX5021

CM690 cabinet

All were bought in Sept 2008, except the motherboard which was bought last year. All in decent condition, never been overclocked, working fine since I bought them.

Advice needed to sell phones [move to how much to sell]

Hi guys,
I need ur advice on what price should i keep for the 2 phones below.

I am SELLING THEM LOCALLY but before that just wanted to know expert opinions of TE members

2 used mobile handsets Nokia N73 and Motorola L6i.

Here are details:

Nokia N73. Bought 1.5 yrs ago. Life Timer:00033.00 only. Rarely used for calls, msgs.

here are images and my offer:

N73 with 2 original batteries
original sandisk 1gb micro-sd card (mini sd adapter free)+og nokia 512MB mini sd card
original charger
original iphone headset with adpater for n73 pop port
data cable
original box n bill.
1.Bluetooth Dongle FREE

ss

do8mxf.jpg

2q9mk9j.jpg

2.replacement joystick FREE
1e5slw.jpg

Motorola L6i Details:
4yr old no bill/box.

here are SS

9st8gm.jpg

1686j41.jpg

thanks.

bansal98 said:
Have updated the original post with the details. There is no warranty on anything as I don't have the bills. The rig is about 2 years old and is in excellent condition. Repeating the updated post below:

AMD 64 X2 2GHz CPU

4GB DDR2 RAM (4x1GB)

Seagate 500GB SATA HDD

Sony DVD Writer

Around 12K as you still haven't details about your power supply wattage, RAM brand & Speed as this is the costliest item in your rig apart from the monitor

You may get a higher price if you sell the items on piece meal basis but you also run the risk of some items remaining unsold which will wipe away the higher prices, not to mention the hassle of dismantling & shipping to several buyers.

arjpillai said:
How much can i expect to get for a Nokia 5300, 1.5 - 2 years old. In good condition, one scratch on screen, thats all. Average 2 days battery life.
I will take it as music edition, and we just happen to witness a mumbai guy selling it for 7K, in Members Market Section, Something plus or minus would be fine i guess

eBro

Abh1shek said:
Altec Lansing MX5021

All were bought in Sept 2008, working fine since I bought them.

Why would you wanna sell it, whatever, I guess 6K wont be bad, depending on the demand and availability in market.

My 2 cents.

ebro

DarkAngel said:
How much would a WD Passport 320GB fetch?

1.5 years old. 1.5 years warranty left.
2.5K atleast i guess

How much would I get for a Nokia 5800 XM.

It's 11 months old and I'm selling it because I'm getting a new phone. I've extended the warranty of the phone by another year and I have original bills etc.

Original box and pouch as well. In great condition. No scratch on phone or screen.

How much should I expect for this?

buddingwhizkid said:
^ 5-6k , you may get more depending on condition !
Condition i great. Always had a screen guard on and always used the case so it's in quite brilliant quality :D

And if someone's selling a 5300 for 7k I would want the same easily!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back