(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FaH33m Can i sell it for ~Rs 14000-14500 .Is this a proper price to sell.Cause decreasing 2K from retail price will be very high.

^^

decreasing ONLY 2k from current price for a 1.5 year old item is too much?

Price it somewhere around 12~14k shipped.

shipping will kill the deal though. If local then bang for buck for you.

check few z5500 threads already in TP and then decide.

FaH33m said:
^~2k less than current retail price ?
Too less IMO. A new set costs roughly about 18k, give or take a couple of hundred bucks. And although his is a sealed box, the remaining 6 months' warranty would further bring down the value. ~14k is a right price IMO. :)

Besides, the backlight issue is a persistent one with the Z5500's control pod - it could be a problem with a replacement unit as well, after a period of usage i.e. If only there was a way to switch it off.

prasanna29 said:
BIKeY ji ;) Tell me how much I can expect for a 2-year n 4-month old Core 2 Quad processor and DG33FB board with 2GB Corsair DDR2 Gaming RAM :)

Give the model number of the Mobo, CPU & the RAM speed

Also details of the remaining warranty & purchase for all 3 items to enable him to give you a realistic price

shravank30 said:
Also details of the remaining warranty & purchase for all 3 items to enable him to give you a realistic price
Thank you :) Intel Core 2 Quad 6600 2.4Ghz, IntelDG33FB original board, Corsair 2GB DDR2 Gaming Ram @ 800 Mhz. RAM is having 9 years warranty remaining. Intel warranty is 3 years, right? Then only 8 months warranty remaining for both proccy and mobo.

Hi guys i am planning to sell my desktop PC due to relocation. I would like to know how much i can sell these items for and all these items are nearly 1 yr old. Everything was bought on August 2009 and have the original bill with warranty. Let me know your suggestions so that i can start a sale thread and also i am planning to sell the system as whole rather than selling individual parts. My system is config mentioned below

CPU : AMD Phenom II X4 550
Mobo : Biostar TA790GXB A2+
RAM : Corsair 2x2GB Gaming Series
HDD : Seagate 500GB SATA
PSU : Cooler Master Real Power 460W
Cabinet : Cooler Master Elite 335
UPS : APC 550va
DVD Drive : LG
Monitor : DELL 2209WA 22"
Speakers : Creative 2.0
KB&Mouse : Logitech
Webcam : iBall 8.0

dont now whether this is out of place or not but what can i expect for a pristine condition (no scratches, original screen protector still intact) Nokia e72. Brought it for 21.5k in Jan or Feb this year (2010) in Nokia priority store in MG Road Pune. I am getting a iPhone 4G from the states next month hence sellign thsi baby off. Comes with a bluetooth headset too.

thanks man - I guess this is beacuse of the price difference in cell phones in Maharashtra and MP. Anyway I will put it up on TE for 13k alogn with the included bluetooth headset.

tech_savy said:
@napster-i guess around 25-27k
I am sure you haven't taken time to go by the specs properly. Please do not quote unless you are sure of the current market prices of the component and the component itself. That display is not an ordinary display - it is an IPS panel and costs about 13k in the market ATM unlike other 22 inch panels. That alone would fetch him 10k or a bit more easily depending on the remaining warranty and condition.

CPU : AMD Phenom II X4 550 - ~4k

Mobo : Biostar TA790GXB A2+ - ~4.7-5k

RAM : Corsair 2x2GB Gaming Series - ~4.2-4.4k for the kit

HDD : Seagate 500GB SATA - 1.7~1.8k

PSU : Cooler Master Real Power 460W - ~1.8-2k

Cabinet : Cooler Master Elite 335 - ~1.3-1.5k depending on the condition

UPS : APC 550va - ~1.4-1.6k

DVD Drive : LG - ~350-400 if it read the DVDs without a fuss

Monitor : DELL 2209WA 22" - ~10-10.5k if it has a 3 year warranty or slightly more for 5 yr warranty (no second thoughts on Dell's warranty here!)

Speakers : Creative 2.0 - No clue

KB&Mouse : Logitech - No clue

Webcam : iBall 8.0 - No clue

prasanna29 said:
Thank you :) Intel Core 2 Quad 6600 2.4Ghz, IntelDG33FB original board, Corsair 2GB DDR2 Gaming Ram @ 800 Mhz. RAM is having 9 years warranty remaining. Intel warranty is 3 years, right? Then only 8 months warranty remaining for both proccy and mobo.

8-9K including shipping

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Desecrator said:
I am sure you haven't taken time to go by the specs properly. Please do not quote unless you are sure of the current market prices of the component and the component itself. That display is not an ordinary display - it is an IPS panel and costs about 13k in the market ATM unlike other 22 inch panels. That alone would fetch him 10k or a bit more easily depending on the remaining warranty and condition.

CPU : AMD Phenom II X4 550 - ~4k
Mobo : Biostar TA790GXB A2+ - ~4.7-5k
RAM : Corsair 2x2GB Gaming Series - ~4.2-4.4k for the kit
HDD : Seagate 500GB SATA - 1.7~1.8k
PSU : Cooler Master Real Power 460W - ~1.8-2k
Cabinet : Cooler Master Elite 335 - ~1.3-1.5k depending on the condition
UPS : APC 550va - ~1.4-1.6k
DVD Drive : LG - ~350-400 if it read the DVDs without a fuss
Monitor : DELL 2209WA 22" - ~10-10.5k if it has a 3 year warranty or slightly more for 5 yr warranty (no second thoughts on Dell's warranty here!)
Speakers : Creative 2.0 - No clue
KB&Mouse : Logitech - No clue
Webcam : iBall 8.0 - No clue

If i add the prices quoted by you.. average..the total comes to about 30-31k

AS the OP wants to sell the complete PC in 1 shot, The buyer will expect a further discount.
Hence i don't think the quote of 25-27K is very much off the mark.
In fact let him put up the same for sale & he will be lucky to even get 27K offer IMHO especially if he is not in a metro

^^

U didnt consider shipping. Even with that, yeas 27k will be a very good quote for the bundle. and will a year old LCD get a 10k..if the current price is 13k ??????.

Even if its IPS. If local i say the person may ask for more discount. :). I would.

I am actually planning to sell it locally (Chennai) and don't really want the hassle of shipping it. I feel that 30K would be a good price for the bundle consideing most of the products are under warranty. And also i think the current price of 2209WA is around 15.5K

shravank30 said:
AS the OP wants to sell the complete PC in 1 shot, The buyer will expect a further discount.

That is, if any buyer is willing to buy a complete PC. In most cases, the components get sold faster than a PC as a whole. My quotes were suggested on the basis of that. If the PC is sold as a whole, one can certainly expect some discount.

shravank30 said:
In fact let him put up the same for sale & he will be lucky to even get 27K offer IMHO especially if he is not in a metro
How does being in a Metro city differ in the quotes? Shipping an LCD is no big deal either. Most decent courier services accept shipping-by-road for a good price. I have previously shipped a couple of 19inch and 22inch LCDs for a decent charge. ~500 INR IIRC.

Lastly, it is totally upto the owner's discretion to price the components accordingly. We are here to guide them. :)

Desecrator said:
Lastly, it is totally upto the owner's discretion to price the components accordingly. We are here to guide them. :)
For this I will have to accept blindly and tell "your advice sir a masterpiece"

eBRo

Desecrator said:
That is, if any buyer is willing to buy a complete PC. In most cases, the components get sold faster than a PC as a whole. My quotes were suggested on the basis of that. If the PC is sold as a whole, one can certainly expect some discount.
How does being in a Metro city differ in the quotes? Shipping an LCD is no big deal either. Most decent courier services accept shipping-by-road for a good price. I have previously shipped a couple of 19inch and 22inch LCDs for a decent charge. ~500 INR IIRC.

I am looking for a LCD but i don't want it to be shipped & hence still looking for 1
Similarly, in all the recent LCD sales that I have come across, even the sellers have specified no shipping.
If you have shipped LCD then yours is a rare instance

prasanna29 said:
BIKeY ji ;) Tell me how much I can expect for a 2-year n 4-month old Core 2 Quad processor and DG33FB board with 2GB Corsair DDR2 Gaming RAM :)

It is not right/fair to direct a query only to a single person- this is a general section for all.

All who post here do so to help and that is undermining their efforts/concern.

And replies from many helps decide better than from single person (who may have vested interests at times). :)

shravank30 said:

prasanna29 said:

shravank30 said:
8-9K including shipping

In general, i feel-

Q6600- 4.5-5.5K with oem hsf in proper working condition (depends on age, condition, stepping. batch, OCeability)

DG33FB, 2.2-2.8K (depends on age, condition and rma history if any and if someone wants ATX esp; was 4.5-5K when new/bought?)

2GB Corsair XMS2/gaming memory- 1.8K-2.2K, (depending on age, condition, latest prices)

p.s. thanks to you too Shravan sir. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back